Disconnecting from the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Disconnecting from the game.

User Info: Draco_Deathmoor

Draco_Deathmoor
3 years ago#1
Is it only me or has anyone else experienced this the past days?

I tried to play the event last night and got disconnected from 3 or 4 games until I gave up, I have also been "removed" from the game in the dlc modes while in the lobby because I have not pushed ready which I had all of the times. The later could also be a bad excuse or a glitch.
GT: Draco Deathmoor

User Info: PoopMasterGoetz

PoopMasterGoetz
3 years ago#2
Draco_Deathmoor posted...
I have also been "removed" from the game in the dlc modes while in the lobby because I have not pushed ready which I had all of the times. The later could also be a bad excuse or a glitch.

...the host can kick you.
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname

User Info: Draco_Deathmoor

Draco_Deathmoor
3 years ago#3
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Draco_Deathmoor posted...
I have also been "removed" from the game in the dlc modes while in the lobby because I have not pushed ready which I had all of the times. The later could also be a bad excuse or a glitch.

...the host can kick you.

I know that, but they say that I have not pushed ready which I had so I dunno if they can't see it, if it's glitched or just a bad excuse for kicking.

But the main thing is the irritating campaign disconnection while I host the game that first appeared 2-3 days ago. But thankfully it counted towards the event even if the partner was the AI when I completed the chapter.
GT: Draco Deathmoor
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Disconnecting from the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived