Who is your most hated playable character in the campaign?

#1BrownPackPosted 1/18/2013 8:21:42 AM
Piers - I really don't like how Piers tries too hard to be tough sometimes. He gets all tanked up (or at least acts like it) over the stupidest crap.

Helena - Easily the least liked character in the story because of how many times she avoids answering Leon's questions. She avoids him about 8 times throughout the campaign. It was terrible, and I almost felt bad that Leon had to bear through it.
#2chaoscontrol325Posted 1/18/2013 9:25:47 AM
Piers. I don't really like any of his weapons. I'm not crazy over Sherry's weapons either, but dat ass makes up for it.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#3hehe101Posted 1/18/2013 9:31:17 AM
Chris
#4The 1 ExecutionerPosted 1/18/2013 1:35:19 PM
I dont like Piers, he is too sensitive over everything.

My fav: Sherry.
---
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#5ZacTBPosted 1/18/2013 1:52:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:00:58 PM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
Piers. I don't really like any of his weapons. I'm not crazy over Sherry's weapons either, but dat ass makes up for it.

I was talking about more in terms of story, but in terms of playability, I only don't like Piers because of his stupid UMP. It takes two shots to the head for the enemy to flinch. His Sniper Rifle is pretty damn awesome though, especially if you do the quick swap glitch with it.

The 1 Executioner posted...
I dont like Piers, he is too sensitive over everything.

My fav: Sherry.

In terms of story, yeah, I didn't like Piers for that either. When Jake was saying "I'm not a threat, unless someone pays me to be" and then Jake got all serious about that, I thought that was really stupid.

Sherry was one of my favorites too. I really liked her character. Wasn't cheesy or anything. She wasn't even annoying either.

ZacTB posted...
Chris kind of annoyed me, felt like this game would have been a good time to kill him off. It kind of built up to it, and I thought he would redeem himself by sacrificing himself to save Piers as he didn't want another soldier to die under his command, but the ending was pretty lame in comparison. The last chapter should have had Chris and Piers' roles reversed, with Chris sacrificing himself for Piers and then the last cutscene showing Piers receiving another assignment, hinting to him being in the next game. Piers was a decent character I guess, much more likeable than Chris.

I thought Piers was kinda annoying, but what can you expect? He's supposed to be a lower in command person. Some what expected I guess. He did become more likable throughout the story, but at the beginning I just hated how butthurt he got all the time. I agree though that Chris should've died. That would've been some closure to his story. But since he didn't, more people can die under his command now.
#7DegalonPosted 1/18/2013 7:36:02 PM
Jake.

Such an unlikable, generic, douche.

Piers and Helena are close seconds for being a punk and an airhead, respectively.

Granted, helena isn't quite at Sheva levels of "How is she not blonde", but still.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#8mfv12979Posted 1/18/2013 8:15:05 PM
After borrowing this game from my friend i gotta say its Helena. I don't like how she avoids Leon's question. If it were up to me i wouldn't even try to hard to help her unless she starts talking.

Pierce? way to sensitive. Your in Chris's unit stop being butthurt seriously.

Chris? i don't really hate the guy i just hate how capcom turned his story into cod or gears of war. whatever they are trying to go for.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#9DegalonPosted 1/18/2013 9:30:50 PM
mfv12979 posted...
After borrowing this game from my friend i gotta say its Helena. I don't like how she avoids Leon's question. If it were up to me i wouldn't even try to hard to help her unless she starts talking.

Pierce? way to sensitive. Your in Chris's unit stop being butthurt seriously.

Chris? i don't really hate the guy i just hate how capcom turned his story into cod or gears of war. whatever they are trying to go for.

Agreed on all points.

But on the plus side, Chris did finally ditch the boy band haircuts (even if Piers picked it up after...)

Now we just wait for Leon to do the same...
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#10RadiantViperPosted 1/18/2013 10:06:41 PM
Disliking Helena for "avoiding questions" ... did you guys actually play past the first 2 levels, or what?

I actually don't hate any of the characters, but my least favourite is Jake. I feel he has potential though.
---
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Collectibles Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960495-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60378