Who is your most hated playable character in the campaign?

#11NekoSlavePosted 1/18/2013 11:26:09 PM
Jake.

Jerk.
---
I was able to reload my assault rifle in front of one of them because they were too busy looking threatening. -Rob_Indahood
#12PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/19/2013 1:49:26 AM
Degalon posted...
mfv12979 posted...
After borrowing this game from my friend i gotta say its Helena. I don't like how she avoids Leon's question. If it were up to me i wouldn't even try to hard to help her unless she starts talking.

Pierce? way to sensitive. Your in Chris's unit stop being butthurt seriously.

Chris? i don't really hate the guy i just hate how capcom turned his story into cod or gears of war. whatever they are trying to go for.

Agreed on all points.

But on the plus side, Chris did finally ditch the boy band haircuts (even if Piers picked it up after...)

Now we just wait for Leon to do the same...

Hey, Piers' hair is fiiiiiine.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#13Isiah ZombiePosted 1/19/2013 2:55:39 AM
RadiantViper posted...
Disliking Helena for "avoiding questions" ... did you guys actually play past the first 2 levels, or what?

I'm going to avoid that question.
---
http://isiahzombie.proboards.com
#14jpv2000Posted 1/19/2013 6:47:29 AM
RadiantViper posted...
I actually don't hate any of the characters, but my least favourite is Jake. I feel he has potential though.

Exactly my feelings. By the end of his campaign I was thinking, yeah this guy has a chance to make himself into something. He is my least favorite but, as you said, I don't really dislike any of the characters.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#15DetBeauregardPosted 1/19/2013 9:31:18 AM
Degalon posted...
Jake.

Such an unlikable, generic, douche.

This.

I used to dislike Helena, but she grew on me. I have no beef with Piers.
#16coomobilePosted 1/20/2013 1:10:46 AM
Isiah Zombie posted...
RadiantViper posted...
Disliking Helena for "avoiding questions" ... did you guys actually play past the first 2 levels, or what?

I'm going to avoid that question.

Win.
#17masked_yazooPosted 1/20/2013 6:29:33 AM
Sherry - since Jake needs to drag her sorry ass out of Danger every time.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#18PsychoNeo18Posted 1/20/2013 10:54:14 AM
The topic creator... LOL!

In all seriousness, I say none. I don't take this game serious enough to care about the story anymore.. I'm not gonna nerd rage. LOL.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag:DamienBlackk
PSN ID: PsychoNeo18
#19paranoidxePosted 1/20/2013 12:11:20 PM
PsychoNeo18 posted...
The topic creator... LOL!

In all seriousness, I say none. I don't take this game serious enough to care about the story anymore.. I'm not gonna nerd rage. LOL.

But you'll take the time to flame the OP? Makes sense.

Anyway Chris was my most hated, from hero to drunk? C'mon. He was rude throughout the game until the final chapter.
#20SinisterBladePosted 1/20/2013 6:07:38 PM
Chris.

How the mighty have fallwn.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!