I hope Capcom releases those additional costumes that were in campaign.

#1levyjl1988Posted 1/18/2013 11:43:08 PM
The secondary outfits for all the characters in merceneries such as the hospital uniforms, Leon and Helana's jacket, etc.

I also wish we can choose what they wear in campaign much like how Resident Evil 5 did.

Do you think Capcom is going to do this or is it way to early to tell.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2NekoSlavePosted 1/19/2013 12:12:30 AM
I'd love more campaign costumes, like RE5. And I liked Leon's coat.

The thing with 6 is that they're tied to the story events (Sherry's jacket, for instance) so making it something else seems a little difficult to fit the, um... realism.
---
I was able to reload my assault rifle in front of one of them because they were too busy looking threatening. -Rob_Indahood
#3PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/19/2013 12:43:42 AM(edited)
Well, the hospital uniforms aren't in mercs, but every character's default costume changes from stage to stage. For example, Sherry wears her winter coat in Mining the Depths, Helena wears her red vest in Urban Chaos, Chris wears his long-sleeved shirt in Requiem for War, etc. So your wish to wear jackets came true.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#4sidebeardPosted 1/19/2013 6:45:06 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Well, the hospital uniforms aren't in mercs, but every character's default costume changes from stage to stage. For example, Sherry wears her winter coat in Mining the Depths, Helena wears her red vest in Urban Chaos, Chris wears his long-sleeved shirt in Requiem for War, etc. So your wish to wear jackets came true.

Did nay notice that. Cool detail.
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#5levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 9:02:53 AM
sidebeard posted...
PoopMasterGoetz posted...

Did nay notice that. Cool detail.

Same did not notice... perhaps if we get a new merceneries stage indoors like the hospital lab we can have them in their hospital outfit perhaps if Capcom is trying to stay true to 'you wear what you would wear in that environment' type of thing. I guess EX 2/3 costumes are made for fan appeal.
---
#6DetBeauregardPosted 1/19/2013 11:15:09 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
perhaps if we get a new merceneries stage indoors like the hospital lab

Unfortunately, there's only two more Mercs maps to be released (Rooftop Mission and Creature Workshop), and neither of them are in the research facility.
#7levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:34:16 PM(edited)
DetBeauregard posted...
levyjl1988 posted...
perhaps if we get a new merceneries stage indoors like the hospital lab

Unfortunately, there's only two more Mercs maps to be released (Rooftop Mission and Creature Workshop), and neither of them are in the research facility.

Well that sucks. I assume Capcom is going to charge us for it too. I'm going to assume it's going to be:

Stage Map B for 160 MS points.
Rooftop Mission
Creature Workshop

If it falls in line with Resident Evil 5, there has to be some type of Costume pack 1 and Costume Pack 2 (160 MS each) and two other missions like Desperate Escape (400 MS) and Lost in Nightmares (400 MS).

It could be with residentevil.net and feedback from the fans, Capcom could have redesgned how they are distributing content.

Instead of Costume Pack 1 (in RE5) we could be seeing them unlocked via RE.net.
Which means you have to put effort unlocking them online rather than simply purchasing them.

Recently released was Survivor's, Predator's, and Onslaught Mode (320 MS each or in a bundle for 720 MS), this in fact could take substitution for modes that we seen in RE 5 with Versus (400 MS). Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape included Mercenaries character Reunion with half of the character roster available in each campaign, meaning to get all of the characters you have to purchase both.

From that I'm going to assume we are left with 2-4 more dlc left and several updates in the patches.

1. Stage Map B
2. The rumored Claire Redfield Mission
3. Seige Mode
4. Costume Pack, for those who don't want to bother with residentevil.net maybe?

plus changes and updates.
---