Do you think the Gold Edition DLC will be on-disc or a voucher?

#1Bent 00Posted 1/18/2013 11:44:01 PM
Assuming that some sort of "Gold" / "Final Hope" / etc. Edition is released, do you think that Capcom will include all of the extra DLC on-disc, or in the form of a voucher, like they did with the 360 version of RE5 Gold Edition?

i was thinking that they might include the DLC on the second disc, but most of that disc is probably taken up by all the voice data... Then again, I think you can download those voice packs now, so perhaps the second disc could be used for the DLC.

I'd personally like to have all the DLC on-disc, but I'm guessing it's going to be a voucher. The PS3 Gold Edition will likely have the DLC on-disc... That, PS3's free online play, bigger fanbase, and better lighting / contrast for that version makes me wish I had played RE5 and RE6 on PS3. Might as well go ahead and buy the DLC separately, while the online is still alive...

I predict that Capcom will release one more multiplayer mode, and two smaller side stories, just like they did with RE5's Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. Then I bet we'll see a "Final Hope" edition for $49.99, around October 2013.
#2sadiq2010Posted 1/19/2013 2:50:36 AM
gold edition dlc will be on disc, just like resident evil 5 gold edition.

BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THIS OCTOBER 2013, TO BE RELEASED AROUND THE WORLD.
#3Bent 00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 3:47:46 AM
sadiq2010 posted...
gold edition dlc will be on disc, just like resident evil 5 gold edition.

The RE5 Gold Edition DLC wasn't on-disc for the Xbox 360 verison. It was a voucher.
#4brunbbmercPosted 1/19/2013 4:09:17 AM
it would probably be the same thing here
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.