I hope they can add this in for the next patch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I hope they can add this in for the next patch
3 years ago#1
Keep skill points gotten in Mercenaries if you fail. Many times when I partner up randomly with a person and they die you lose the amount of skill points collected from enemies. I really hate this. I could spam Chris's Chapter 5 spot but that seems tedious and boring...

Whenever you play campaign it often puts you the default character position. If I prefer my character on the left side at all times then it should stay defaulted rather than me switching all the time the camera forces me to switch it.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
3 years ago#2
Well, I dunno, I don't think that's happening anytime soon, but at least the next title update coming in a couple of days will at lease have a "chapter select" to hopefully make the grinding for Chris's stage 5 a bit less tedious.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
3 years ago#3
What I'd very much like to see got ridden off is the auto climb/drop stuff when dashing.
Say you're dashing to rescue your partner but they'll climb the nearby ladder instead.
If Destiny Interferes With Reality, One Man's Determination May Merely Be What Is Determined By His Fate.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I hope they can add this in for the next patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived