I hope they can add this in for the next patch

#1levyjl1988Posted 1/19/2013 7:46:10 PM
Keep skill points gotten in Mercenaries if you fail. Many times when I partner up randomly with a person and they die you lose the amount of skill points collected from enemies. I really hate this. I could spam Chris's Chapter 5 spot but that seems tedious and boring...

Whenever you play campaign it often puts you the default character position. If I prefer my character on the left side at all times then it should stay defaulted rather than me switching all the time the camera forces me to switch it.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2Stray_ZeroPosted 1/20/2013 12:46:05 AM
Well, I dunno, I don't think that's happening anytime soon, but at least the next title update coming in a couple of days will at lease have a "chapter select" to hopefully make the grinding for Chris's stage 5 a bit less tedious.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#3pikaifiPosted 1/20/2013 1:18:47 PM
What I'd very much like to see got ridden off is the auto climb/drop stuff when dashing.
Say you're dashing to rescue your partner but they'll climb the nearby ladder instead.
---
If Destiny Interferes With Reality, One Man's Determination May Merely Be What Is Determined By His Fate.