What is the best scenario play order?

#1MarblesbunbunPosted 1/20/2013 1:12:27 PM
To get the most out of the story, what is the best play order for the characters/scenarios?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2C14dogPosted 1/20/2013 1:20:13 PM
i would go jake, chris, leon, ada. The reason being that leon and ada's campaign have a lot of spoilers about a certain character.
---

just because i have a reason for everything i do, doesn't mean i have a reason for everything i do
#3diamondcutrPosted 1/20/2013 1:27:46 PM
Play them in the order they are already in Leon, Chris, Jake and then Ada. There arent spoilers dont listen to this guy^^^^^.
#4Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:38:33 PM
My friend played it the day it came out, and I've yet to touch it cause of projects due in class.
Is it better to play Co-op or Single Player?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#5diamondcutrPosted 1/20/2013 1:56:15 PM
Its just as fun playing co-op as it is playing single player. If you are with someone else then play co-op if you are by yourself play single player. One is not better than the other they are equally awesome lol. Hope that helps.
#6C14dogPosted 1/20/2013 5:46:25 PM
diamondcutr posted...
Play them in the order they are already in Leon, Chris, Jake and then Ada. There arent spoilers dont listen to this guy^^^^^.

the video tape found in leon's chapter 2 as well as how the rest of his campaign plays out makes it pretty obvious who a certain character is ( or rather isn't ). This character only briefly appears in Jake's campaign, and you'd only pick up on the fact that there's something off about the person in Chris' campaign if you're really paying attention. I recommend playing Leon third because it at least keeps a bit of a sense of mystery about what's really happening with this character while playing Jake and Chris.
---

just because i have a reason for everything i do, doesn't mean i have a reason for everything i do
#7diamondcutrPosted 1/20/2013 5:52:59 PM
The video you are talking about is a teaser not a spoiler. Just play them in the order they are in already its the best. Thats Leon, Chris, Jake, and finally Ada. Seeing the vid revealed nothing but made me want to play more and engrossed me in the story more. To each his own though.
---
Yeah Dawg
#8JackalfoxPosted 1/20/2013 5:59:58 PM
I've been playing it in the order the campaigns are listed (Leon, Chris, Jake, Ada), and I haven't had any problems with spoilers or anything.
---
Now Playing - The World Ends with You: Solo Remix (iOS), Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
#9DegalonPosted 1/20/2013 10:29:38 PM
Do it in the presented order, Leon, Chris, Jake, Ada.

Because for example, you'll see things in stasis in Leon's campaign that you start to see become "active" during Chris' campaign, and then Jake's campaign elaborates on what Leon and Chris uncovered during their campaigns, then Ada fills in all the gaps of all three campaigns at the end.

It's designed to play in that order for maximum dramatic effect.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#10PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/20/2013 10:58:44 PM
C14dog posted...
diamondcutr posted...

the video tape found in leon's chapter 2 as well as how the rest of his campaign plays out makes it pretty obvious who a certain character is ( or rather isn't ). This character only briefly appears in Jake's campaign, and you'd only pick up on the fact that there's something off about the person in Chris' campaign if you're really paying attention. I recommend playing Leon third because it at least keeps a bit of a sense of mystery about what's really happening with this character while playing Jake and Chris.

Yeah because the difference between a royal blue dress and a red jacket is so subtle.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname