Do you think RE4 will be remade again in 15 years?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 1/20/2013 1:04:33 PM
Its seems to be a fan favourite of the new ones and sometimes a game can be remade completely again. I know they just did the HD RE4, but i mean start making the whole game from scratch like they did with the RE1 on gamecube. It probably wont happen.
#2CallMeCujoPosted 1/20/2013 7:44:26 PM
Anything is possible......4 was a huge turning point for the re series. So much that it gt many awards and took a risk by shifting away from its roots to start down an action route. So who knows I mean only time will tell bro.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#3levyjl1988Posted 1/20/2013 7:54:00 PM
It will be hard with people as they have already adapted to the evolution of the control mechanics. The controls in RE6 feel flexible allowing for greater movement and dexterity. If such a thing is allowed in a Resident Evil Remake it won't work. If anything I found survival horror is made to have clunk control styles that make you slow as to cause distress when enemies are close. From reloading very slowly, to running slowly, to managing your inventory. Nothing builds more tension than an enemy approaching and you have to wait and reload slowly.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#4Guirec730Posted 1/20/2013 8:19:20 PM
They should remake 0-3 in the style of Re4 like they were planning to do before that project became Umbrella Chronicles.

Granted, the amount of retcon in those games was obscene, but imagine how fun that would be...
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#5GoldsicklePosted 1/21/2013 2:30:59 PM
I will buy the s*** out of RE4 & RE5 again if they included RE6 mechanics, such as walk-and-shoot, melee button and dodge-on-command.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#6zepedachemicalPosted 1/24/2013 9:13:47 AM
One day it will be remade for Virtual Reality consoles.
---
China Tomate Madre Foca
#7AddplayerPosted 1/24/2013 1:20:50 PM
They really need to remake 2. RE 1 was remade, and they did an excellent job on the Nintendo Gamecube.

RE2 was my favorite of all time. I still have the n64 version I play every once in awhile.

RE4 remake? That is hard to say...

I wish you could get all the remakes on 1 console.
#8DetBeauregardPosted 1/24/2013 4:46:22 PM
RE4 doesn't need a remake, even 15 years from now.

They need to remake 2 and 3 in the style of the Remake on GC already...