I think this game is awesome.

#1Cosmic MayhemPosted 1/23/2013 11:00:38 AM
I just started playing this on Sunday with my brother. I think it's a damn good ride and an AWESOME Resident Evil game. I've beaten both the Leon and the Chris campaigns so far. I think the difference in both of these campaigns is just phenomenal. There is a such a huge difference in enemies and I am actually enjoying everything about it. To think that I'm only halfway done the game is such a nice treat.

Now before people start flaming me for having an opinion (I'm really sorry!) please read this first.

A) I own and have beaten (numerous times) Resident Evil 0, 1, REmake, 2, 3, CVX, 4, 5 and Revelations. I also own all the live action movies (I know they are terrible) as well as the animated films and even a few Neca figures (Chris and Hunk). Let's just say that I consider myself a pretty big Resident Evil fan. From back since the PS1 all the way to present day.

B) The last time I bought or played a COD game was Modern Warfare 2 (and I barely played it). I have no desire to play recycled crap like that. Sorry guys, but you can't call me out on COD.

C) I have been playing the entire game splitscreen co-op with my brother (who has also beaten every RE game). I believe this is a major factor to why the game is so damn fun. Maybe this game can get a little stale if you're playing alone?

D) I did just start the game on Sunday and perhaps I am playing a patched version that is a lot better than the version that was initially released??

Both him and I are baffled that people weren't pleased with this game. Capcom knocked it out of the park, but for some reason people aren't happy?? I just.. don't understand people. Resident Evil 6 delivered everything I was hoping for and then some. It's hard to believe I still have 2 more campaigns to beat. Thank you Capcom!
---
-\o_o/-
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/23/2013 12:00:36 PM
I agree. this game's gameplay gets so much better if you are playing with someone you actually know and make RE jokes. tons of fun and laughters.
#3DetBeauregardPosted 1/23/2013 3:28:12 PM
I also played Leon's and Chris's campaigns with my brother (split-screen) when he was in for the holidays, and even though he's not the RE super-fan I am, we both had a blast. He thought Leon's definitely had a more traditional RE feel, but that Chris's was more fun and "like an 80s action movie."

We only had time to play through two campaigns, and Leon's was definitely going to be one of them (which we finished first). When I told him that one of the remaining campaigns was like an adventure movie / cheesy quasi-romance starring Wesker's illegitimate son and the little girl from RE2, he immediately said "Nope, fire up Redfield's!" I look forward to playing Jake's campaign when he visits next, which he believes will probably be "like a sitcom without the laughs."

It's funny, only five minutes into Chris's campaign (with Leon's already finished) I asked him who he liked better, Chris or Leon. He instantly blurted out "Chris. Chris, hands ******* down. Leon is such an idiot. And that hair..."
#4ANARCHYRULZPosted 1/23/2013 7:01:33 PM
unfortunately we are the smaller part of the re community

the game is not bad at all, sure there are a couple of things that people consider flaws and grips but that doesnt make it a crappy or horrible game

i thought it was awesome

the rest of the community seems to just continue to @#$#@ on the game
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#5JackalfoxPosted 1/23/2013 7:24:10 PM
Pretty much the only people left on this board are those who legitimately enjoy the game, so I wouldn't worry too much about trolls.
---
Now Playing - Resident Evil 6 (360), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)
#6SolidStryderPosted 1/24/2013 5:15:42 AM
I didn't think 6 was any more COD than 4 or 5. They just finally fixed the controls and made the camera free. Only issues I had with the camera were fixed at launch when I went into the options and set my camera to default over the right shoulder. I enjoyed 6, played every game in the main RE series starting with the DC on the playstation. First playthrough was solo on amateur, usually prefer to play games alone the first time through so I can follow the story. Afterwards I beat it co-op on professional with one of my friends, had a blast.
#7DegalonPosted 1/24/2013 7:38:24 AM
Last Call of Duty game I bought and played was 2.

Not Modern Warfare 2, not Black Ops II....Call of Duty 2, an xbox 360 Launch Title.

I got modern warfare for christmas once, played it for about an hour, it bored me to tears, brother in law stole it, really don't care that its missing, other than the guilt that it was a gift from my grandmother.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#8Dave_GahanPosted 1/24/2013 5:25:21 PM
SolidStryder posted...
I didn't think 6 was any more COD than 4 or 5. They just finally fixed the controls and made the camera free.

lol you're really delusional
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#9levyjl1988Posted 1/24/2013 6:06:34 PM
sign up for residentevil.net and get the EX 2 costumes. You'll eventually play Mercenaries anyway.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#10DaltonMPosted 1/24/2013 7:06:53 PM
I really like to play RE6 too guys. But I don't have ANYONE who is playing it on my friend's list.

My gamertag is DaltonM

I recently lost ALL of my data, so I am trying to complete No Hope on all campaigns, and unlock all merc characters.
Add me or PM me or contact me or something
---
My connection.
http://canv.as/ugc/original/ef4d94e61117adaa89e464f012d57dee41070d78.gif