I think this game is awesome.

#11DarkThunder09Posted 1/24/2013 8:25:14 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
sign up for residentevil.net and get the EX 2 costumes. You'll eventually play Mercenaries anyway.

Dang I'm still waiting on the exclusive EX3 costume that's coming at the end of January!
---
Master Ninja
Gamertag: Kr4toS xD
#12turtlebeach21Posted 1/25/2013 4:08:39 AM
yep awesome game. i just did leons campaign solo on professional and had no AI issues at all with Helena, so much better than that idiot Sheva.
#13CrankShaftPosted 1/25/2013 8:01:33 AM
I'm a huge RE fan so I must just be blind to everything that is "bad" about the game. I really enjoy 6 and I always love mercenaries. I really hope they make a stand alone mercenaries game for consoles. I would buy that so fast.
#14teehee23Posted 1/25/2013 10:06:06 AM
We agree and RE5 and RE6 saved the franchise after that pos re4.
RE6 is what the Resident Evil franchise was always meant to be.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#15vespa5Posted 1/25/2013 10:22:23 AM
After playing this again and detaching myself from the "this isn't Resident Evil anymore!" mythos, I just looked at this game like another mindless Michael Bay flick and found it to be extremely fun. If you're playing along with someone who is familiar with the RE games, you can actually have a ton of fun on co-op talking trash about all the cheesy lines in the game. It's actually really fun. Is it one of the best RE games released out there? Probably not. It's definitely better than that god awful Operation Raccoon City that was released not too long ago.
#16MashYouGoodPosted 1/26/2013 11:41:18 PM
Cosmic Mayhem posted...
an AWESOME Resident Evil game

Yeah. And 'The Situation' is a talented comedian...
#17Cosmic Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:18:05 AM
I'm sorry you didn't have fun with this game.
---
-\o_o/-
#18ServarePosted 1/27/2013 3:52:42 PM
Jackalfox posted...
Pretty much the only people left on this board are those who legitimately enjoy the game, so I wouldn't worry too much about trolls.

Just a disclaimer: just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't make em a troll. I may not like the game overall, but I do enjoy Mercs ad co-op.

Also, I have very good reasons for not enjoying the game.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#19teehee23Posted 1/27/2013 7:16:41 PM
Servare posted...
Jackalfox posted...
Pretty much the only people left on this board are those who legitimately enjoy the game, so I wouldn't worry too much about trolls.

Just a disclaimer: just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't make em a troll. I may not like the game overall, but I do enjoy Mercs ad co-op.

I have more reasons for enjoying the game than you do not enjoying it.
I'm always right about these things.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#20ServarePosted 1/27/2013 7:25:18 PM
teehee23 posted...
Servare posted...
Jackalfox posted...

I have more reasons for enjoying the game than you do not enjoying it.
I'm always right about these things.

It's been a long time, teehee. Good to see you are still around.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.