I think this game is awesome.

#21teehee23Posted 1/27/2013 7:43:19 PM
Servare posted...
teehee23 posted...
Servare posted...
Jackalfox posted...
Pretty much the only people left on this board are those who legitimately enjoy the game, so I wouldn't worry too much about trolls.

Just a disclaimer: just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't make em a troll. I may not like the game overall, but I do enjoy Mercs ad co-op.

Also, I have very good reasons for not enjoying the game.

I have more reasons for enjoying the game than you do not enjoying it.
I'm always right about these things.

It's been a long time, teehee. Good to see you are still around.

I'm not dead yet.
Hi.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#22paranoidxePosted 1/28/2013 1:09:00 AM
You aren't the only one OP, I thought that this was one of the funnest resident evil game yet.

Honestly some of the reviews aren't very fair, yes its not the greatest storyline or scariest but recognized as a individual game it rocks.

Kills me that games like CoD get great reviews for essentially skinning year after year and games that change it up get turded on.
#23Cosmic Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:46:18 AM
I just finished the last campaign today.

During the Chris and Piers campaign there is a part on the aircraft carrier that you grab keycards and fight regenerators (name?).

My brother was playing as Piers and we split up for a time. While I was exploring a far off room my bro was caught off guard in a corner of another room that was quite far from my position. Regenerator legs and a hand came charging into his room. My brother tried to open fire on the hand, but the boat rocked and knocked Piers off his balance. Right when that happened the hand jumped on him and the legs were closing in. While trying to shake off the hand the legs came in and started spraying acid on him (while still fighting with the hand) and he was hurting quite a bit. I watched the entire event with my peripheral (splitscreen) and it was absolutely terrifying. Luckily I sprinted across the ship and came to his rescue with a shotgun. It was hilarious because he was quite vocal. He's 33 and he was so freaked out by the whole thing.

That moment will remain with me in video game history as being one of the most tense, scary & fun moments and it didn't even happen directly to me. I just happened to see it on his screen.

Moments like that and many other memorable moments really make me wonder why people don't like this game?

If they weren't really fans of 4 and 5 I can understand why they wouldn't like 6. However if they were fans of 4 and 5, but hate 6... than that is strange. I definitely liked it more than 4 and 5 because of the great co-op. It's easily one of the best co-op games I've ever played.
---
-\o_o/-
#24Dave_GahanPosted 1/28/2013 5:21:17 PM
Because 6 is an unpolished, mediocre game. Unlike RE4 and 5.
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)