So did Helena start to like Leon or something? (LEON CAMPAIGN SPOILERS)

#1SomnambulisticPosted 1/24/2013 7:50:05 PM
They seemed to be subtly suggesting this a couple times, and then towards the end when he was all cat-and-mouse with Ada, she almost seemed a tiny bit jealous. Was wondering if this was intentional, or if I was just seeing things that weren't really there.

Sidenote: Man, they really do love to make Leon sort of a player, don't they? First he was with Angela Miller in the Degeneration movie, then it seems Helena started to like him, and then he and Ada went back to their whole routine. I was hoping they'd bring Angela into 6 somehow, to be honest, I thought she was pretty cool. But nope, she dropped off the face of the series. I guess Helena is a decent substitute, seeing as how she has the exact same VA (and voice in general - she didn't really change it).
---
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 8:39:18 PM
ElderPredator12 posted...
They seemed to be subtly suggesting this a couple times, and then towards the end when he was all cat-and-mouse with Ada, she almost seemed a tiny bit jealous. Was wondering if this was intentional, or if I was just seeing things that weren't really there.

Sidenote: Man, they really do love to make Leon sort of a player, don't they? First he was with Angela Miller in the Degeneration movie, then it seems Helena started to like him, and then he and Ada went back to their whole routine. I was hoping they'd bring Angela into 6 somehow, to be honest, I thought she was pretty cool. But nope, she dropped off the face of the series. I guess Helena is a decent substitute, seeing as how she has the exact same VA (and voice in general - she didn't really change it).

To me, it was more of Helena realizing Leon's feelings for Ada. I mean Leon jokingly flirted with her but that was to cheer her up and Helena was so focused on finding her sister or shocked by a certain incident till chapter 3. Helena might have realized that she liked Leon after all, but that was slightly b4 or after their encounter with Ada. so she was like I like him but there is no way I could be the one for him. so we will just be colleagues/friends and I wish your love for Ada ends up in a happy ending sorta thing. or maybe she just thought of leon as very trusted person for what he did for her. Leon said he will stay with her in chapter 5, but that is to carry on with their mission not because he had any romantic feelings for her.
what I am saying is it wasnt just you who saw Helena starting to like him.
#3DragonKnight387Posted 1/24/2013 10:20:42 PM

I always interpreted that scene in chapter one with the long gaze to be more of reaction to a tense situation. She locked eyes with him because she figured it might be her last night and briefly considered having a fling before deciding against it. I don't really read it as a long term relationship.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
The Last Story: 2108-6326-5464.
#4jpv2000Posted 1/25/2013 6:56:51 AM

I saw it, too. I really wish they would expand on it in the future, but doubt it will happen. Meanwhile, I have my head canon.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#5levyjl1988Posted 1/25/2013 8:01:16 AM
Scientific studies find that if you spend time with a person and go through a lot of difficult times chances are you will find feelings for them.

I can't locate my source, but I remember reading it up on reddit.com/r/askreddit
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#6Weems2kPosted 1/25/2013 10:07:24 AM
If Leon was such good pals with The President, I can't believe he would deny a chance to drop the hammer on Ashley......
---
Sorry, bout your damn luck!!!