Good Single Player game?

#1MrRoamPosted 1/25/2013 7:55:11 PM
Is this game good for single player and if I"m not a Resident Evil fan? Also, how tough are the achievements in this game?
---
Mave
#2Emilio the AngelPosted 1/25/2013 8:36:05 PM
I've beat the game once in veteran and I'm currently at my 2nd run on professional. Haven't played online CO-OP and I gotta say this game is actually a good game. I believe that you would enjoy it. Being no fan of the RE series yourself, you can have a fresh experience...though you might be lost at the story (names, places, events).

And the achievements are quite easy to unlock, but one or two require certain time. There are no online achievements, so you can unlock all of them by yourself.
---
XBox 360 Gamertag: Rol X box360
PSN ID: OvO_Nyctea_OvO
#3Dave_GahanPosted 1/25/2013 8:58:04 PM
No.
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#4Cosmic MayhemPosted 1/25/2013 11:38:16 PM
Yes.
---
-\o_o/-
#5jpv2000Posted 1/26/2013 7:10:55 AM(edited)
Emilio the Angel posted...
And the achievements are quite easy to unlock, but one or two require certain time. There are no online achievements, so you can unlock all of them by yourself.

There are now online achievements, sadly.

I did not purchase any of the new MP game modes since I don't care for the MP at all.

I kept my 1000/1000...until yesterday. I downloaded the newest patch and now have online achievements for modes I do not even have on my machine. I hate when this happens, RE 5 did me the same way.

EDIT: Yes, TC, I think it is a great SP game.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#6SgtRarityPosted 1/26/2013 8:56:58 AM
A good single player game, yes. But it makes for a better co-op game, still only for single player it's still fun.
#7MrRoam(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:32:35 PM
How tough are higher difficulties?
---
Mave
#8MashYouGoodPosted 1/26/2013 11:40:00 PM
MrRoam posted...
Is this game good for single player and if I"m not a Resident Evil fan?

No. And if you were a RE fan- NO!
#9AShockCipherPosted 1/27/2013 4:02:36 AM
MrRoam posted...
How tough are higher difficulties?

Veteran is a fairly challenging.
I assume Professional is hard.
I actually skipped professional and jumped straight No Hope Left (co-op required)... Jesus that ****'s aggravating.

But like someone mentioned, this game is best experienced with a co-op partner.
As a single-player experience I gotta say it's a lengthy and fun game full of content.
You'll also find some time challenging yourself in Mercenaries.
---
MFW I passed SS
http://aftershockcipher.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4hajdo
#10BlueJester007Posted 1/27/2013 8:25:46 AM
Not really. You'll be bored more than anything else.
---
Math illiteracy affects every 7 out of 5 people.