RE.net synching problems

#1Komae_SeshatPosted 1/26/2013 1:54:19 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard about there being a bunch of issues with synching to RE.net, especially when the game first came out, but I thought I'd confirm since nothing I can find seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

We just signed up for RE.net a little over a week ago (no ethernet cable to keep hooked up to the Xbox until then) and everything was running perfectly smoothly for both my and my husband's accounts. The game was connecting to the server and synching properly since that point, until a few days ago.

The last time my game automatically synched to the RE.net servers was on the 22nd, which was more than likely right after we got the title update. I noticed every day since then that there hasn't been a "connecting to the server..." notice when I've loaded my game. My husband's game has been updating each night when we play, though he's the 2nd account playing split-screen on mine.

I finally got fed up today when I logged into RE.net and discovered it had counted his melee kills towards the current event, and my game was STILL synched only on the 22nd and my kills were 0. I used the auto data upload in the options menu to kick the server in the shins, logged back into the site and was greeted with a button to press to synch. I did so, logged out and back in, and was credited for completing Jake/Sherry chapters 1 and 2 on No Hope, but my melee kills for the event are still a big fat 0.

I reloaded my game after doing so and I DID once again get the "connecting to server..." notice upon load, but seriously...Does anybody know what caused this? Does this happen often? Is this going to screw me up on any event bonuses I might get on down the road, because my account isn't synching properly? UGH, you'd think they'd have ironed this out a little more beforehand...
---
3DS FC: 5198-3176-5939
Send me a PM with your 3DS FC if you're adding me so I can add you back.
#2Komae_Seshat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:23:51 PM
OK, so now I'm noticing something else going on, I think.

Now every time I load my game, I get the "connecting to server..." message as I assume I should be, however now I have to push the "synchronize" button on RE.net every single time I play to get my info to update. I didn't have to do that before, so is there still something wrong?

Also, my melee kills for Unarmed Warrior didn't update when I synced just now. I decided to do a level of mercs and just melee everything and then sync, just to see if it was working out. I guess perhaps it's not, unless my kills will be updated along with my rank come 15-17:00 JST? Anybody know for sure on that one?
---
3DS FC: 5198-3176-5939
Send me a PM with your 3DS FC if you're adding me so I can add you back.