Your thoughts?

#11MMKirbyPosted 1/29/2013 4:12:58 AM
Don't buy this game. It sucks.
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 10
#12Guirec730Posted 1/29/2013 7:23:23 PM
I've been playing them since '98 and this one is pretty fun, too.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#13Mariofan15Posted 1/29/2013 7:26:29 PM

Rofl,no. I only just started and the game is way better then RE 5 allready.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#14MMKirbyPosted 1/30/2013 11:20:15 AM
Mariofan15 posted...

lol nah
---
#15ThierrymonPosted 1/31/2013 4:51:13 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Your opinion, but i think most people would agree 5 is far superior to 6.
#16J0KER102Posted 1/31/2013 6:27:15 PM
Hey there ppl am new at this . I have three ?'s, How you earn re tickets and last i played 3 events got points for that, but didnt get points for last two events. Why is that? Am i doing something worng?
#17J0KER102Posted 1/31/2013 7:04:51 PM
Sorry three ?`s
#18Mr StickPosted 2/1/2013 1:03:36 AM
Just got this game yesterday and my buddy wants to get it today so we can play co-op as we played RE5 together and that was a load of fun..

but all i've been hearing about this game is poor reviews

i'm not a huge fan of the RE series, but i've played RE4, 5 and now have 6 and am wondering is this one really as poor as people are saying or is it basically the game or perhaps better in your eyes?

The poor reviews are largely "This isn't Resident Evil" and "There are QTEs and action sequences", which are not exactly valid reasons to dislike a game. Don't like QTEs? Then people shouldn't have praised them when Shenmue came out and made them popular or all the games that brought them back. And action sequences comes down to preference.

As a fan of the entire series, playing since the 90's, I can do nothing BUT recommend this game. Especially if you loved RE5's co-op (which is significantly better than solo, which is how I played it to completion).

My favorite RE games are RE2, RE4 (Wii version is my favorite, due to the aiming controls) and RE6 (and Darkside Chronicles on Wii).

RE6 is certainly no RE game, but it's a great game and I had a lot of fun playing through the different campaigns (played them solo; Imagine co-op being a blast) and I have been having loads of fun playing co-op Mercenaries with my friend and I intend on getting the DLC modes to play with friends as well since I am really loving that stuff more than I ever did in RE5.

I can see why people would not like it, but anyone calling it "trash" or "awful" or "worst game of the year/series" is not to be trusted. Even if you hate what RE has become, RE6 is a great standalone game and a lot of fun.
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
360: MoldyClay87 ;; 3DS: 3050-8737-8491
#19MMKirbyPosted 2/1/2013 8:11:38 AM
Mr Stick posted...
Just got this game yesterday and my buddy wants to get it today so we can play co-op as we played RE5 together and that was a load of fun..

but all i've been hearing about this game is poor reviews

i'm not a huge fan of the RE series, but i've played RE4, 5 and now have 6 and am wondering is this one really as poor as people are saying or is it basically the game or perhaps better in your eyes?

The poor reviews are largely "This isn't Resident Evil" and "There are QTEs and action sequences", which are not exactly valid reasons to dislike a game. Don't like QTEs? Then people shouldn't have praised them when Shenmue came out and made them popular or all the games that brought them back. And action sequences comes down to preference.

So you're saying we shouldn't have liked gears of war and call of duty. Thanks to liking that, Resident evil is deriving their mechanics.

It's always the developer's fault for thinking they should change their game to appeal to casual demographics.
---