Just got the game.

#1Mariofan15Posted 1/29/2013 3:16:39 PM
I'm excited to start. I've got a few questions.

1:Do any old weapons return?
2:I've read some topics that talk about medals. How do you get them and are they seperate from the Emblems and achievements?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#2Guirec730Posted 1/29/2013 7:20:40 PM
I just started today, too. Here's what I know:

Old weapons don't seem to return, or if they do, they are called something else.

Like, Leon's shotgun looks like the Ithaca from RE5 but it has a holographic sight on it so it isn't exactly the same.

Medals and emblems and stuff you get from playing the campaign and doing certain actions. If you have ever played a Gears of War game, you'll recognize the idea. "Kill X enemies with headshots" "saved partner X times" "beat level without dying", stuff like that. They only unlock dogtag customizations as far as I can tell...

Anyway, I hope you like it. I'm up to Leon part three and it seems very underrated.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#3Mariofan15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:25:36 PM
I just started today, too. Here's what I know:

Old weapons don't seem to return, or if they do, they are called something else.

Like, Leon's shotgun looks like the Ithaca from RE5 but it has a holographic sight on it so it isn't exactly the same.

Medals and emblems and stuff you get from playing the campaign and doing certain actions. If you have ever played a Gears of War game, you'll recognize the idea. "Kill X enemies with headshots" "saved partner X times" "beat level without dying", stuff like that. They only unlock dogtag customizations as far as I can tell...

Anyway, I hope you like it. I'm up to Leon part three and it seems very underrated.

I do like it. The game deserves more credit,honestly.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4NorseLeavesPosted 1/29/2013 8:46:43 PM
Hydra makes an appearance as Helena's unique weapon.
#5JackalfoxPosted 1/29/2013 11:02:59 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
I'm excited to start. I've got a few questions.

1:Do any old weapons return?
2:I've read some topics that talk about medals. How do you get them and are they seperate from the Emblems and achievements?

Some of them do. Helena is the only person who can use the Hydra shotgun (She starts out with it), while only Sherry can use the Stun Rod.
---
Now Playing - Resident Evil 6 (360), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)
#6brunbbmercPosted 1/29/2013 11:04:49 PM
you get medals at the end of chapters. they are different from emblems. getting them can unlock achievements
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.