Ada's campaign.

#1Mariofan15Posted 1/29/2013 4:02:15 PM
Why did they make it unlocked when you update? I just started the game and I see her campaign can be played from the start because of an update.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/29/2013 7:48:31 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Why did they make it unlocked when you update? I just started the game and I see her campaign can be played from the start because of an update.

It is generally advised not to play her campaign before any other campaign. just in case you didnt know.
#3Mariofan15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:59:01 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

It is generally advised not to play her campaign before any other campaign. just in case you didnt know.

I know. I was planning on doing Leons,then Chris and then Jake's and then her's when I unlocked it. But since the update did that for god know's why,I'm might just skip the other 2 and do her's.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4DetBeauregardPosted 1/29/2013 9:38:24 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
But since the update did that for god know's why,I'm might just skip the other 2 and do her's.

You're going to spoil bits of the story for the other campaigns if you play Ada's before the others.
#5JackalfoxPosted 1/29/2013 10:07:32 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

I know. I was planning on doing Leons,then Chris and then Jake's and then her's when I unlocked it. But since the update did that for god know's why,I'm might just skip the other 2 and do her's.

Don't. Her story spoils the others, and the conclusion is more satisfying if you've already played the rest of the game.
---
Now Playing - Resident Evil 6 (360), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)
#6NorseLeavesPosted 1/29/2013 10:32:37 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

I guess its for people who wanted to play as Ada in merc mode asap without having to beat all the other campaign. so those people prolly either knew what was going on already or they prolly did not care about anything but Ada in merc mode.