How to buy the new EX3 costumes?

#11Mariofan15Posted 1/31/2013 8:07:29 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
Well, its mentioned on the event descriptions who or what to kill/defeat on certain modes and also no limits on stuff like difficulty or weapons. So yeah...

Oh. So this event isnt restricted to one mode? Or is it?

Nope, no restrictions, just simply kill/defeat as much Ogroman as you want. Detailed descriptions on the event are now posted.

http://residentevil.net/en/xbox/event-31.html

To bad I dont know where these Ogroman things appear in.

They are chapter 2 of Chris's story, or the " Requiem for War" mercenaries level.

You know....the giant monsters,

I've only been doing Leon's Campaign so I havent touched the other ones yet. But I do have that map unlocked so guess I'll take part in this event tomorrow.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#12Mr StickPosted 1/31/2013 11:08:33 PM
Requiem for War is a DLC map in Map Pack A, so you'll have to buy it. Otherwise, play at least through Chris's 2nd chapter (or Jake's 1st? I forget, you fight one with him too).
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
360: MoldyClay87 ;; 3DS: 3050-8737-8491
#13PoopMasterGoetz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:09:44 AM
Am I correct in interpreting that to get a ticket from these events, we just had to melee kill one enemy for the one that ended today, and for the next one we'll just have to kill one ogroman?
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#14Stray_ZeroPosted 2/1/2013 3:44:21 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Am I correct in interpreting that to get a ticket from these events, we just had to melee kill one enemy for the one that ended today, and for the next one we'll just have to kill one ogroman?

Yep, all you have to do is to kill/defeat the enemy listed once just to participate and get your free ticket, simple as that, lol. :3

The next EX3 one though is possibly next month which have you to take down as many Debroahs, but the RE.net site recently just took out the March events for some odd reason. But we'll see if they'll be the same and would come back when they are back on.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#15lockhart86Posted 2/1/2013 9:35:15 AM
Nagasada_Mori posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
To bad I dont know where these Ogroman things appear in.

They are chapter 2 of Chris's story, or the " Requiem for War" mercenaries level.

You know....the giant monsters,

Thank you, came to the board to find out this. I'm not very familiar with enemy names. It sounds like you just need to see them though, not kill them?

- Killcount is the number of [Ogroman] kills under the enemy list
*Simply clearing a Campaign chapter where Ogromen appear is enough for them to be counted, they do not necessarily need to be defeated.
---
Currently playing ~ Mass Effect