Your Resident Evil/Biohazard Collections

#11TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:49:59 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
Well, actually Punisher, I did play, and have completed the main RE's, including REmake and 0 (plus both Gun Survivors) back then, the only thing lately that I've never tried is the Outbreak series, Dead Aim, and Gaiden, but I'll never touch O.R.C. for certain reasons.

Ah, well that's great then! You did get to experience REmake =), though unfortunately the first Survivor as well ;>_>...Dead Aim isn't that wonderful either, Gaiden is probably my absolute least favorite of the series and ORC...I actually enjoyed that one. The co-op mainly.

reddead98 posted...
Resident evil 0, resident evil directors cut, resident evil remake, resident evil 2, resident evil 3, resident evil survivor, resident evil code veronica x, resident evil 4, resident evil 5, resident evil opperation raccon city, resident evil 6, and finally resident evil outbreak files 1 and 2. No doubt im going to get revalations when it comes out for the 360.

Very nice and good to see you'll be getting Revelations as well =)
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#12hylianslayerPosted 2/3/2013 4:19:24 PM
ive lost/sold alot of my collection. still completely puzzled as to where my claire figures went. here is my current collection.
ps1:directors cut, 2
ps2:cvx, outbreak
gamecube:remake, 2, 3, 0
wii:4
360:5, 6, orc, cvx, 4
3ds:mercs 3d, revelations
dreamcast:cv
movie:apocalypse, extinction, afterlife, degeneration, damnation
books:umbrella conspiracy, city of the dead, nemesis, code veronica(its funny that only the extra stories, caliban cove and underwold, dissapeared), 5 ce guide, 6 ce guide, archives volume 2
figures/statues:hunk, licker, 2 broken dogs, zombie, crimson head, faceless hunter, vector, half of sheva
poster:orc(from ny comic con 2011)
extra:wii remote gun holder, uc wii skin, revelations 3ds case, t-virus antidote drink, manuals from deadly silence and 4(ps2, game cube, and pc versions)
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#13hylianslayerPosted 2/3/2013 4:31:03 PM
also thought i should mention, i have played every game except gun survivor 2(because it wasnt realeased here) and gaiden(unless you count a gba emulater on pc). also i enjoyed each game, to varying degrees. even orc and the survivors, loved the multiple paths and weapons from survivor, the cast from orc(especially vector) were cool, and i thought the physics in dead aim were a nice touch, like when i shot a zombie in the head and he went backwards, slamed agianst the wall, and slid down.
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#14CoolBeansAvlPosted 2/4/2013 3:25:36 PM
Jesus Christ... I mean, I love the RE series as much as the next guy, but... All I have is RE0, 1, 2, 3, 4, CV on the Gamecube, and then 5 and 6 on 360. A single copy of each. :\
---
http://i.imgur.com/98y63.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yOcp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdX6S.jpg
#15TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:29:55 AM
hylianslayer posted...
ive lost/sold alot of my collection. still completely puzzled as to where my claire figures went. here is my current collection.
ps1:directors cut, 2
ps2:cvx, outbreak
gamecube:remake, 2, 3, 0
wii:4
360:5, 6, orc, cvx, 4
3ds:mercs 3d, revelations
dreamcast:cv
movie:apocalypse, extinction, afterlife, degeneration, damnation
books:umbrella conspiracy, city of the dead, nemesis, code veronica(its funny that only the extra stories, caliban cove and underwold, dissapeared), 5 ce guide, 6 ce guide, archives volume 2
figures/statues:hunk, licker, 2 broken dogs, zombie, crimson head, faceless hunter, vector, half of sheva
poster:orc(from ny comic con 2011)
extra:wii remote gun holder, uc wii skin, revelations 3ds case, t-virus antidote drink, manuals from deadly silence and 4(ps2, game cube, and pc versions)

Sweet, man I wish I had that ORC poster. I'm like one of the few fans of the series that while enjoying the old and new, loves ORC. =/ that T-Virus antidote drink...what is it actually in the can? ;>_> I mean, I assume you're able to drink it but...is it like an energy drink or something?

hylianslayer posted...
also thought i should mention, i have played every game except gun survivor 2(because it wasnt realeased here) and gaiden(unless you count a gba emulater on pc). also i enjoyed each game, to varying degrees. even orc and the survivors, loved the multiple paths and weapons from survivor, the cast from orc(especially vector) were cool, and i thought the physics in dead aim were a nice touch, like when i shot a zombie in the head and he went backwards, slamed agianst the wall, and slid down.

While I didn't super enjoy Dead Aim, that physic was always fun. It let you know you got a critical hit on the zombie that's for sure, sending them flying with a crack to the skull. Ah...good stuff. ORC's cast was pretty great, I honestly though Steven Blum voiced Vector or HUNK, but apparently neither used him as the VA. Beltway's accent is probably my favorite though. He kind of reminds me in some weird way of Fatman from MGS2...

CoolBeansAvl posted...
Jesus Christ... I mean, I love the RE series as much as the next guy, but... All I have is RE0, 1, 2, 3, 4, CV on the Gamecube, and then 5 and 6 on 360. A single copy of each. :\

It's all good x.x when I look at it, I can't decide which I have more versions of: RE1 or RE2. Between the 7 releases I have for the PS1, the DS game, the Japanese Saturn game and two versions of REmake (one being the Wii release)...then RE2. It's crazy because ;>_> I'll probably never play any of the Biohazard titles I own...
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#16hylianslayerPosted 2/5/2013 12:52:25 PM
yeah its just an energy drink. dont know how it tastes since i never opened it. i alsohave a zombie survival can and street fighter dragon punch. i want to get the megaman e-tank next.
---
#17TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:29:56 PM
hylianslayer posted...
yeah its just an energy drink. dont know how it tastes since i never opened it. i alsohave a zombie survival can and street fighter dragon punch. i want to get the megaman e-tank next.

I actually remember I used to have some Resident Evil...breathmints? You can find them at FYE/Hot Topic sometimes, basically it's these white candies that are in an Umbrella logo. Neat stuff, but they taste AWFUL.

Still have two more games on the way, mainly another big PC box like RE2 at the bottom. I threw DMC in here for good measure, hell...RE4 sort of created that wonderful series =)

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/r270/535998_503182166391797_758828668_n.jpg
---
#18TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:55:47 PM
Bump ;>_> curious to see what other collector's we have out there. Unless all the collector's here already posted x_x
---
#19brunbbmercPosted 2/13/2013 11:06:42 AM
i'll sell you the 5th anniversary edition of CVX with the DMC demo disc for $300
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#20TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:46:01 AM
brunbbmerc posted...
i'll sell you the 5th anniversary edition of CVX with the DMC demo disc for $300

Nope ;>_> thanks for the offer though.
---