is Chris gay?

#1hrimPosted 2/2/2013 1:10:15 PM
Just finished Chris' campaign. Maybe its the bad over dramatic video game acting but it felt like him and Nivens were a bro hug away from kissing every cutscene.

Am i the only one who thought this?
#2burnoutguy314Posted 2/2/2013 2:43:59 PM
Go play Revelations. The answer you seek is there, my child.
---
REALDEMO
#3alex91093Posted 2/2/2013 3:11:23 PM
I am going to start using the word bro hug now.
---
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93 Tumblr = http://alex91093.tumblr.com/
Motto = I did it because it was funny
#4hrim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:40:23 PM
burnoutguy314 posted...
Go play Revelations. The answer you seek is there, my child.

Lol oh but ive built so many fantasys already!
#5Triple-SwingPosted 2/2/2013 3:51:51 PM
what happens in revelations?
#6JackalfoxPosted 2/2/2013 3:55:58 PM
Triple-Swing posted...

Nothing. I'm not quite sure what that person was referring to. Maybe Chris and Jessica (His partner for much of Revelations), but even so, it's Jessica who does all the flirting, not Chris. Chris tries to stick with the mission at hand.
---
Now Playing - Resident Evil 6 (360), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)
#7burnoutguy314Posted 2/2/2013 4:09:27 PM
Jackalfox posted...
Triple-Swing posted...

Nothing. I'm not quite sure what that person was referring to. Maybe Chris and Jessica (His partner for much of Revelations), but even so, it's Jessica who does all the flirting, not Chris. Chris tries to stick with the mission at hand.

Revelations spoilers!:

Check out the banter between Chris and Jessica again; she was able to turn Chris from a hardened soldier to a flustered school girl whenever Jessica brought up Jill. This happens numerous times.

Chris stuttering an' all. Awkward.

Not to mention Chris ignored Jessica's advances in favor of Jill (i.e; "Are you even listening!?" "Don't worry Jill, I'll find you... I promise"). Parker even recognized their little thing going on when Jill meets up with Chris.

Jessica: (referring to her flirtatious attitude) "He never got the hint."
*camera cuts to Jill and Chris walking away*
Parker: "Maybe he's taken, Jessica."

Incidentally, its also implied Jill feels the same way as Chris does. At various intervals in the story she always says, "Where are you Chris... I hope he's okay.". Parker, with his friend zoned attitude, noticed it with Jill herself early on in one of their cutscene banter, reassuring Jill that Chris was probably ok.
---
REALDEMO
#8PFC_marinesPosted 2/3/2013 1:25:07 AM
I haven't played revelations, but Chris and Jill have been thru a lot together...so of course something developed between them
---
Wii fc 474433195694 Snake Doctor
Xbl: snakedoc8621
#9hrim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:04:51 AM
It always seemed Chris and Jill were more best friends thru all the games. I mean its been over 10 years and they're just at "flirting"!?

I think personality wise if Capcom came and said he is certifiably gay it would fill in his personality so well. Just a thought.
#10SquallLuvsL4PPosted 2/3/2013 4:44:16 AM
Cur dialogue from lost in nightmares has Jill teasing Chris about dating younger women.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 21