Are there any more parts like "Escape the BOW" in the game? (Spoiler)

#1RitalinfiendPosted 2/3/2013 3:12:38 AM
This is the worst case of wonky camera I've seen in at least a decade. I'll suffer through it if there are no more scenes like this, but if there are more scenes like this, I'd like to know so I can just send this back to gamefly. Thanks in advance for the info. Also is this about the end of the Chris campaign? If so maybe ill just youtube a playthrough of the rest so I can move on to the next campaign.
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#2GreatJallopiPosted 2/3/2013 10:21:15 AM
There are no others like that really. Similar parts in Jake's campaign, but they're not frustratingly hard like the part to which you're referring.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#3Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:52:55 PM
Cool. Would I avoid that part in Jake's campaign if I play as Sherry?
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#4HarleenzPosted 2/3/2013 1:47:51 PM
There's only 1 part I can think of in Jake's campaign. It's in chapter 1 and the chase only lasts for like 10 seconds lol. And no you can't avoid it if you play as Sherry.
---
GT: Harleenz
#5Jallen9000Posted 2/3/2013 3:58:19 PM
There is another part in Jake's, chapter 2 i believe. And again you can't avoid it if you play as sherry.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
#6GreatJallopiPosted 2/3/2013 5:53:42 PM
In addition to the two parts the other posters mentioned, there IS one more, in chapter 1, which only Jake does, but it's really short.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#7Krumpus299Posted 2/4/2013 7:35:41 AM
GreatJallopi posted...
In addition to the two parts the other posters mentioned, there IS one more, in chapter 1, which only Jake does, but it's really short.

Can't forget the short segments in Chapters 3 and 5
---
- XBL Gamertag: Scotti15, Deadinmysights3