Bruce DG has 9,999,967 Ogroman kills for the event

#11goku4ever03Posted 2/8/2013 9:01:26 AM
All hackers should have their accounts perma-banned, both from the game, RE.NET and from Xbox Live/PSN. No exceptions.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#12RekoisCoolPosted 2/8/2013 9:34:58 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
Hopefully he'll get banned from the event or at the very least get rid of his score. It was pretty obvious someone hacked the game since the goal shouldnt of been met so quickly after the day the event began.

Hopefully not! We get extra points for going over the limit that needs to be reached, so the hackers are being very beneficial to us! Unfortunately, they will ban him :(

What so unfortunant about him being banned? People actually try to get good scores for these events. And then he shows up with his ridiculous score that makes other people not even try. He deserves a good ban.

The fact that we get additional RE points for every thousand extra over the limit makes it unfortunate that he was banned.
#13Nagasada_MoriPosted 2/8/2013 9:39:20 PM
goku4ever03 posted...
All hackers should have their accounts perma-banned, both from the game, RE.NET and from Xbox Live/PSN. No exceptions.

I disagree. "Hacking" today is very similar to using gameshark, action replay, or game genie back in the day. It can allow you to mess around with the game in strange or fun ways. (using Jake's melee with other characters for example, or using the EX costumes in the main story mode.)

The only time someone should be banned is if they are hacking to cheat in online versus matches. Other hacking (like impossible scores), while can be irritating, I do not feel like someone should be banned for it.
#14goku4ever03Posted 2/9/2013 3:43:11 PM
RekoisCool posted...
The fact that we get additional RE points for every thousand extra over the limit makes it unfortunate that he was banned.

You don't think Capcom was ever going to allow that score to remain do you? Anything over 1000 would most likely have been investigated. By hacking he's done more damage to the overall score as the kills he genuinely got are also removed and others who saw it were likely demotivated to get as many as they won't bother to go as high as they could have when there is the chance that cheaters will bump them down their place.

Nagasada_Mori posted...
I disagree. "Hacking" today is very similar to using gameshark, action replay, or game genie back in the day. It can allow you to mess around with the game in strange or fun ways. (using Jake's melee with other characters for example, or using the EX costumes in the main story mode.)

The only time someone should be banned is if they are hacking to cheat in online versus matches. Other hacking (like impossible scores), while can be irritating, I do not feel like someone should be banned for it.

Back then you weren't affecting others and you weren't hacking servers. If someone hacking is affecting someone else's game or the leaderboards then they deserve to be permanently banned. It's why I laugh when hackers cry about being banned when they only have themselves to blame.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House