In each campaign, how different does each character play?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. In each campaign, how different does each character play?

User Info: Ritalinfiend

Ritalinfiend
4 years ago#1
I rented the game. I had intended to play each campaign once before sending it back to gamefly. Was wondering, are the characters in each campaign different enough to warrant a second playthrough in each campaign? Is the experience basically the same?
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.

User Info: hylianslayer

hylianslayer
4 years ago#2
piers has a better sniper and more sniping moments. like at the bridge in chapter 2. also the final boss is different with him. jake also has a slightly different aproach to his final boss.
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385

User Info: Jallen9000

Jallen9000
4 years ago#3
Not really. Each has minor differences and unique weapons. However the title characters do tend to get a bit more action and the story obviously focuses on them more than there partners.
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

User Info: j_person_425

j_person_425
4 years ago#4
In a few spots, the characters get separated and have to take different paths (most notably in the Jake/Sherry Campaign, where there is a pretty big difference in gameplay at two points.) I wouldn't really make a big deal of it though. Some of the characters also have unique weapons, like Helena's Hydra shotgun (which lets you do a crazy stunt shot with it), Sherry's Stun rod, and Pier's Anti-Material Rifle.
I have no nose and I must sneeze!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. In each campaign, how different does each character play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived