Why do people hate this game so much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why do people hate this game so much?

User Info: musikx00xguru

musikx00xguru
3 years ago#1
It's so fun, I don't understand where all the negative comments are coming from. Granted some things could be improved such as more variety in the merc loadouts but that doesn't warrant such a bad reputation. Do you agree? If you don't like this game, what is the problem you have with it and how can it be improved?

User Info: Raddy8

Raddy8
3 years ago#2
I suppose many just want, or expect, more from an RE game. I agree with you though, it's a really fun game so I was pretty happy with it.
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895

User Info: al3xnishchuk

al3xnishchuk
3 years ago#3
I agree, its a great game

User Info: Rob_Indahood

Rob_Indahood
3 years ago#4
I had fun with it, and I could play Mercs forever if they just gave me some new maps, gratis.

Unfortunately it just has bad design choices in it. As much as I love the dodging system there are a lot more flaws in the SP. If they could make another RE game like Revelations, people would be so much happier.
GT: Warhound07

User Info: Dave_Gahan

Dave_Gahan
3 years ago#5
Because its a terrible RE game, and just a mediocre game in general.
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 years ago#6
Because its a terrible RE game, and just a mediocre game in general.

Except it isnt. Sure,the game isnt as great as past games but this is still a pretty good RE game.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: chretien123

chretien123
3 years ago#7
RE 6 had some neat features and it played very much like a movie. However, play RE1-3 and then play 6 and you will see why people have issues with this game. Playing RE 6 in many ways was almost like playing Dirk the Daring http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_Lair with a combination of Left for Dead which both games were great. I mean the boomer is a left for dead zombie what is it doing in Resident Evil 6? Resident Evil always had an eerie feel to it...where sometimes going down a hallway where nothing happened was still very scary because the next door or hallway something could come right out.....and you were able to really take in the detail. I will say that RE5's Lost in Nightmares reminded me of that feel. Anyway, thats my two cents.

User Info: Cosmic Mayhem

Cosmic Mayhem
3 years ago#8
Agreed. I loved the game immensly. I'm aware that others hate on it, but personally I'd give it at least an 8.5/10.
-\o_o/-

User Info: Viral56

Viral56
3 years ago#9
I thought it was lots of fun to play, but a big issue was the heavier focus on action. Leon's campaign was well-received because of its larger focus on adventure and survival, but the other campaigns were more action-heavy.
mainly because of the J'avo wielding guns and firing back at you, kind of like another third person shooter with some enemy-tweaks. thats just my opinion, like how i feel that Chris got the shaft in this game, he could have had something like RE1 or CVX but instead....yeah :/
GT: MobiusC

User Info: t7uyheoidf

t7uyheoidf
3 years ago#10
it was more action on most chapters. others were a little....horror. in my personal opinion i think action should be reserved for mercenaries. don't get me wrong it's still my favorite game series still they could've done better.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why do people hate this game so much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived