Limited edition guide at bestbuy (great story here)

#1The_Dark_HadouPosted 2/7/2013 11:28:19 AM
Okay so I saw that GameStop had them on sale for $18.50 but I decided to check the bestbuy site first, they apparently don't have it listed so I ended up buying it at GameStop. There's a bestbuy down the street from the GameStop I was at so I decided to check it and purchased RE6. I ended up seeing the Limited Edition guide, the same on I had just purchased at GameStop... So I grabbed that as well and decided to ask the guy for a price check... Lo and behold that it wasn't in there system for sale so he said I could have it for free!! My jaw just dropped. I ended up getting the game and guide for $30... Pretty sweet! If anyone is interested, they should check out there local bestbuy for this guide. It's not in there system so they can't sell it. I suggest you purchase something else as well to not seem so greedy in trying to get a free guide. Again, this will only work for the limited edition guide because its not in there computer system anymore... Now I have to guides that I'm more than willing to keep :)
---
"Go home and be a family man!"
#2The_Dark_Hadou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:29:24 AM
Also, I'm guessing that if you find something in there store that isn't listed on there site, it's not for sale and they could possibly give it to you for free....? Just a guess
---
#3hylianslayerPosted 2/7/2013 12:22:35 PM
nice. too bad i dont have money for anything. dont want to seem greedy like you said. i wonder if they dont have the halo 4 le guide listed either.
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#4Mariofan15Posted 2/7/2013 6:28:34 PM
Okay so I saw that GameStop had them on sale for $18.50 but I decided to check the bestbuy site first, they apparently don't have it listed so I ended up buying it at GameStop. There's a bestbuy down the street from the GameStop I was at so I decided to check it and purchased RE6. I ended up seeing the Limited Edition guide, the same on I had just purchased at GameStop... So I grabbed that as well and decided to ask the guy for a price check... Lo and behold that it wasn't in there system for sale so he said I could have it for free!! My jaw just dropped. I ended up getting the game and guide for $30... Pretty sweet! If anyone is interested, they should check out there local bestbuy for this guide. It's not in there system so they can't sell it. I suggest you purchase something else as well to not seem so greedy in trying to get a free guide. Again, this will only work for the limited edition guide because its not in there computer system anymore... Now I have to guides that I'm more than willing to keep :)

I call BS on this.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#5The_Dark_Hadou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:18:39 PM
Call what you want. I also made this topic in the ps3 version board as well and one of the posters was able to get one free as well because of my topic.
---
#6EvangelizedPosted 2/7/2013 8:32:51 PM
Gamestop has "pennied out" merchandise. It's completely believable.
---
My name has nothing to do with religion.
Game show guru.