what kind of cheat is this

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. what kind of cheat is this
2 years ago#1
i just bought this game, playing online coop mode when some one jumped in as piers then he started doing jesus christ pose. enemies are fall down like flies
2 years ago#2
this topic is bad and you should feel bad.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
2 years ago#3
Son Of God Mode, of course.
---
Inyuk-chuk!
2 years ago#4
Some guy named mr.brando joined my session in Mercenaries mode as Leon. When the game started, he screamed at the top of his lungs at the mic: "ZA WURLDO". After hearing this, the game froze, I couldn't move. He then proceeded to yell " muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda".

At this point I was confused and across the map, I thought it was a glitch until the game unfroze. Then, WHOA! All sudden I saw zombie bodies flying across the screen. I started making my way back to him but the game disconnected.

Does anyone know what happened?
2 years ago#5
Some guy named mr.brando joined my session in Mercenaries mode as Leon. When the game started, he screamed at the top of his lungs at the mic: "ZA WURLDO". After hearing this, the game froze, I couldn't move. He then proceeded to yell " muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda".

At this point I was confused and across the map, I thought it was a glitch until the game unfroze. Then, WHOA! All sudden I saw zombie bodies flying across the screen. I started making my way back to him but the game disconnected.

Does anyone know what happened?

Yeah. Your lying.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
2 years ago#6
Servare posted...
this topic is bad and you should feel bad.

i feel bad
2 years ago#7
so what is it then? why is piers spreads his arms out like a creature.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. what kind of cheat is this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived