what kind of cheat is this

#1devovitPosted 2/9/2013 9:09:23 PM
i just bought this game, playing online coop mode when some one jumped in as piers then he started doing jesus christ pose. enemies are fall down like flies
#2ServarePosted 2/10/2013 12:08:33 PM
this topic is bad and you should feel bad.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#3lloyd_doblerPosted 2/10/2013 6:13:31 PM
Son Of God Mode, of course.
---
Inyuk-chuk!
#4JwahahaPosted 2/10/2013 7:53:28 PM
Some guy named mr.brando joined my session in Mercenaries mode as Leon. When the game started, he screamed at the top of his lungs at the mic: "ZA WURLDO". After hearing this, the game froze, I couldn't move. He then proceeded to yell " muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda".

At this point I was confused and across the map, I thought it was a glitch until the game unfroze. Then, WHOA! All sudden I saw zombie bodies flying across the screen. I started making my way back to him but the game disconnected.

Does anyone know what happened?
#5Mariofan15Posted 2/10/2013 8:01:15 PM
Some guy named mr.brando joined my session in Mercenaries mode as Leon. When the game started, he screamed at the top of his lungs at the mic: "ZA WURLDO". After hearing this, the game froze, I couldn't move. He then proceeded to yell " muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda".

At this point I was confused and across the map, I thought it was a glitch until the game unfroze. Then, WHOA! All sudden I saw zombie bodies flying across the screen. I started making my way back to him but the game disconnected.

Does anyone know what happened?

Yeah. Your lying.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#6devovit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:17:50 PM
Servare posted...
this topic is bad and you should feel bad.

i feel bad
#7devovit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:21:40 PM
so what is it then? why is piers spreads his arms out like a creature.