Before they reboot Resident Evil they should....

#1DingoEnderZOE2Posted 2/10/2013 8:51:27 PM
Give us maybe one more installment, and include the final characters fans want to see and play again one more time,mainly Jill,Carlos, Billy(Maybe), CLAIRE, Rebecca, and Berry.

We fans should still re-visit old faces we haven't seen in a while before they reboot everything.

What do you think?
---
"You carry the hopes and dreams of A-Cups the world over"
#2PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/10/2013 11:03:29 PM
Yes, and tie up loose ends, i.e. Alex Wesker, and actually do something meaningful with Jake.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#3Dave_GahanPosted 2/10/2013 11:58:59 PM
They should just reboot the storyline to where RE5 and 6 never existed. Start fresh.
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#4kayoticdreamzPosted 2/11/2013 1:18:42 AM
assuming they do a reboot they need to hire competent writers because the storyline from the games is a complete mess. and the movies....started off pretty good but something went terribly wrong somewhere.

to be honest you dont play these games for the storylines lol.
#5lockhart86Posted 2/11/2013 12:23:15 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Yes, and tie up loose ends, i.e. Alex Wesker, and actually do something meaningful with Jake.

Considering the games ending, I imagine they'll be focusing on Jake next time.
---
Currently playing ~ Mass Effect
#612ehstevePosted 2/11/2013 12:50:34 PM
Was Billy's story ever fleshed out? The South America deal or whatever? Was that BOWs?

Also, Alex Wesker please. Don't just put that out there and be like, oh nvm
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 4/13
#7DetBeauregardPosted 2/11/2013 5:05:41 PM
I highly doubt they'll reboot the story. The characters have such huge fanbases now that they'd lose tons of sales. If anything, the possible "reboots" (and I use that word loosely) that some developers have mentioned is more likely referencing the gameplay.

I'd say it'd be a welcome change.
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 2/11/2013 5:17:07 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
I highly doubt they'll reboot the story. The characters have such huge fanbases now that they'd lose tons of sales. If anything, the possible "reboots" (and I use that word loosely) that some developers have mentioned is more likely referencing the gameplay.

I'd say it'd be a welcome change.

well they could use the same characters just start the story over and make it competent from start to finish as opposed to what it is now.
#9jpv2000Posted 2/12/2013 6:53:20 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
well they could use the same characters just start the story over and make it competent from start to finish as opposed to what it is now.

If they do a reboot, I hope they go this route. I have zero interest in totally new characters without my old faves.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#10Mujika1991Posted 2/12/2013 1:49:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]