Should i get this game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should i get this game?
2 years ago#1
I have just recently took out my Playstation 2 and played Resident Evil 4 and completed it and I was wondering, is this game as good as Resident Evil 4 an worth buying?
2 years ago#2
Yes and yes. Dont listen to any hater's that say otherwise.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
2 years ago#3
If you have Xbox Live Gold - try the demo.

Worked wonders for me! I was avoiding the game like the plague because of what everyone was saying but then one night I was bored so I asked my buddy (who's never played RE) if he'd want to try some coop and we got the demo. Long story short today we're playing through the full game! :)
---
Gamertag: Erghantar
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should i get this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived