Tickets for Ogreman event now available.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Tickets for Ogreman event now available.
2 years ago#1
Just a heads up for the waiting.
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
2 years ago#2
Chris or Ada... Chris or Ada....

Chris I think. I got Leon first time around.
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
2 years ago#3
sidebeard posted...
Chris or Ada... Chris or Ada....

Chris I think. I got Leon first time around.

I went with Chris myself since he is usually who I pick when going for high scores in Mercs. I got Leon first myself since he is my favorite character. Sherry will probably be next.
---
2 years ago#4
already got chris this morning. picked ada first. next is leon, sherry, piers, jake, and helena. also got piers ex2 this morning. just missing jake and helena.
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
2 years ago#5
I got Leon since I use him a lot in Mercenaries. Dat Shotgun of his is pretty powerful if you have the quick shot skill on.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
2 years ago#6
Mariofan15 posted...
I got Leon since I use him a lot in Mercenaries. Dat Shotgun of his is pretty powerful if you have the quick shot skill on.

His alternative doesn't have the shotty though unfortunately. I wish I could use that costume with his loadout 1.
---
(edited by JRS511)
2 years ago#7
Mariofan15 posted...

His alternative doesn't have the shotty though unfortunately. I wish I could use that costume with his loadout 1.

It doesnt? Well,screw that. I'll just use regular Leon then since his shotgun is pretty powerful.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
2 years ago#8
Chris.
2 years ago#9
i just got sherry so cool ada next. :)
2 years ago#10
Goin' for Chris

Now I got Leon and Chris w00t, thinking about going for Ada next :)
---
This message brought to you by: chicken, corn, green peppers, chili, and onions.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Tickets for Ogreman event now available.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived