Japanese version Region free?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Japanese version Region free?
2 years ago#1
Hi,

As the topic says I want to know If it is region free, I know that most of capcom's games are region free like Dragon's Dogma, Asura's Wrath, Street Fighter 4 ... etc but strangely Resident Evil 5 (Biohazard 5) is region locked, and I'm thinking of getting the Biohazard 6 and Pre-order Revelations (for the extra goodies).

And Thanks
---
Treat others the way you want them to treat you, and if they mistreat you treat them better.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
^ This is the 360 board and not all 360 games are region free.

Also, it's obvious that's your listing. Asia versions are just like any other versions. You have that at a ridiculously high price, sealed or not.
---
REALDEMO
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
Check Play-Asia for a specific 360 game and it usually has a listing whether that particular version is open to certain regions or not.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Japanese version Region free?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived