High Seas Fortress Dominator

#11PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/16/2013 1:59:04 PM
Best characters for HSF are default Helena and Carla. Acid rounds own this map.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#12t7uyheoidf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:36:50 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Best characters for HSF are default Helena and Carla. Acid rounds own this map.

hayyyy thanks for the tip!!! i'm definitely gonna try that tomorrow :)
#13PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/17/2013 12:59:13 AM
Specifically: acid rounds prime coups de grace on the crickets and the guys with the stretchy arms. They also kill gnezdo (the bee swarm) in two shots: one to expose the queen, one to kill the queen.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#14t7uyheoidf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:08:48 AM
I always die when the telo-eksplozija show up and explode on me :(
#15EvangelizedPosted 2/20/2013 6:48:25 PM
Worst map area, to be honest. Hell, I like Liquid Fire better than HSF.
---
My name has nothing to do with religion.
Game show guru.
#16t7uyheoidf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:14:49 PM
Evangelized posted...
Worst map area, to be honest. Hell, I like Liquid Fire better than HSF.

say what its better than creature workshop THAT MAP SUCKS. okay i like it but HSF is still better than creature workshop and i like the ones with zombies best of all.
#17DetBeauregardPosted 2/20/2013 11:22:30 PM
This is one of my favorite maps. It's probably my favorite J'avo one, although Requiem is close. I'll take HSF over the cramped Rail Yard, the distracting amusement park that is Creature Workshop, and the awful and overrated Urban Chaos any day.

That said, I can understand why many may dislike it because of its size. But I prefer the open areas to the narrow corridors when it comes to Mercs. Plus it's so pretty!
#18t7uyheoidf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:16:35 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
This is one of my favorite maps. It's probably my favorite J'avo one, although Requiem is close. I'll take HSF over the cramped Rail Yard, the distracting amusement park that is Creature Workshop, and the awful and overrated Urban Chaos any day.

That said, I can understand why many may dislike it because of its size. But I prefer the open areas to the narrow corridors when it comes to Mercs. Plus it's so pretty!

ya i can run and hide inside if i need and still have room to move outside call me crazy but to me pretty = less stress when i die 40 times :P
#19Mariofan15Posted 2/21/2013 1:39:26 PM

Awful? Urban Chaos is the best map to get the costumes for each character. Not to mention it's the only map I actually have memorized.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#20DetBeauregardPosted 2/21/2013 9:34:59 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Awful? Urban Chaos is the best map to get the costumes for each character. Not to mention it's the only map I actually have memorized.

It's just one of the two maps that I find to be more of a chore than fun (the other bookend, Creature Workshop, being the other). All the other maps I like or can at least somewhat enjoy.

I used to hate Mining, but now it's a guilty pleasure.