Predator game mode sounds really interesting.

#1RKO_ViperPosted 2/17/2013 2:13:06 PM
Do a lot of people still play the Predator and Survivors game modes?

I'm thinking about getting it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2HarleenzPosted 2/17/2013 8:23:38 PM
Predator has a small group of people playing. It's fun, but there many flaws with it.
---
GT: Harleenz
#3Mariofan15Posted 2/17/2013 8:37:50 PM
I've never played it since it's online only.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4RKO_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:55:23 AM(edited)
What kind of flaws. I'm curious.

And is it similar to L4D2 when you get to become the tank?

---
#5AdaSandwichPosted 2/18/2013 8:56:39 PM
I wouldn't say Predator mode has "many" flaws, as it has some, like any game mode does.

I play it quite frequently and you eventually learn to overcome these flaws when you play.

The only flaws I notice in Predator is when the Ustanak does a running grab attack and misses, and a few others which I'm not inclined to talk about (due to it being an exploit).

Sometimes the Ustanak appears to be in one place after doing the running grab, but suddenly jumps (or teleports, it looks more like he teleports) closer than expected.

Basically what is happening is the game hasn't updated his "landing position" after the grabbing attack on your screen and simply "predicts" his landing position instead. So the next time he moves, that's when his actual position is updated on your screen.
#6PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/19/2013 3:14:26 AM
AdaSandwich posted...
I wouldn't say Predator mode has "many" flaws, as it has some, like any game mode does.

I play it quite frequently and you eventually learn to overcome these flaws when you play.

The only flaws I notice in Predator is when the Ustanak does a running grab attack and misses, and a few others which I'm not inclined to talk about (due to it being an exploit).

Sometimes the Ustanak appears to be in one place after doing the running grab, but suddenly jumps (or teleports, it looks more like he teleports) closer than expected.

Basically what is happening is the game hasn't updated his "landing position" after the grabbing attack on your screen and simply "predicts" his landing position instead. So the next time he moves, that's when his actual position is updated on your screen.

That's called lag, and it's hardly unique to RE6.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#7AdaSandwichPosted 2/19/2013 1:25:08 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
AdaSandwich posted...

That's called lag, and it's hardly unique to RE6.

Not even. I've hosted games and missed the running grab with the Ustanak and the same thing happens.
#8RKO_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:43:06 AM
Ok I'll probably just get Predator then. It sounds like it would be the most fun out of the three.

I just hope that it's populated enough.
---