New Resident Evil 1.5 footage and leak!

#1VirusPunk24Posted 2/17/2013 3:57:46 PM
This is a brand new blind playthrough of RE1.5 as Leon, after over 15 years, and long overdue, it has finally leaked to the general public in full playable form! I'm glad and grateful I've finally gotten my hands on this game that I've long sought after. And while this is merely a portion of the the 40% build, I have high hopes other builds will leak shortly! All credit goes to Mr. Bzork for leaking it.

Watch here:
http://youtu.be/HjejCKKWU-E

Be sure to check the video description!
#2NeVaRmoorePosted 2/17/2013 5:42:44 PM
Still trying to figure out how to configure the controls but this is pretty rad.
#3VirusPunk24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:06:08 PM
Also to give yourself more ammo and weapons, open up the inventory, press the debug button and then press L1 + R1 to cycle through items/weapons. On the PSX emulator it's CTRL and ALT.
#4TVthePunisherPosted 2/17/2013 6:59:24 PM
VirusPunk24 posted...
Also to give yourself more ammo and weapons, open up the inventory, press the debug button and then press L1 + R1 to cycle through items/weapons. On the PSX emulator it's CTRL and ALT.

I'm using ePSXe, how do you open up Debug on that?
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#5NeVaRmoorePosted 2/17/2013 7:25:29 PM
VirusPunk24 posted...

Sick! Thanks!
#6NeVaRmoorePosted 2/17/2013 7:27:05 PM
TVthePunisher posted...
VirusPunk24 posted...

The C button. Use E and R to cycle.
#7TVthePunisherPosted 2/17/2013 7:42:55 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
TVthePunisher posted...
VirusPunk24 posted...

The C button. Use E and R to cycle.

Ah, thanks =) though I use an Xbox controller personally, found out it's actually the back button in my case. Weird...stuff...also..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWOw7TrGoQ&feature=youtu.be
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#8alex91093Posted 2/17/2013 7:47:01 PM
This thing is an unplayable glitch fest. I guess I should be happy it is released but wow.
---
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93 Tumblr = http://alex91093.tumblr.com/
Motto = I did it because it was funny
#9VirusPunk24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:49:17 PM
Just keep in mind that this is in fact the 40% build. There is still an 80% build floating about somewhere that would probably be far more stable than this.

Still I'm grateful it finally leaked and some of the areas I've only dreamed of playing are finally possible. :)
#10VirusPunk24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:11:50 AM
FYI: You can access more rooms pressing triangle in the debug menu.