The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So how exactly does having an Ada co-op campaign make sense story-wise?

#1hijokaidenPosted 2/18/2013 4:24:57 PM
I played and completly finished the game back when it was released back in October 2012, the Ada campaign was the only one who didnt have any co-op option because she was doing everything solo, but it seems they released a patch back in December that made Ada available at the very beginning back not only that they added the co-op capability to her campaign, so my question is how does this make any sense story wise?
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#2fluffy_kinsPosted 2/18/2013 4:32:27 PM
it doesn't but I think they just wanted people to who only played co-op to have access to all of the game, so one player wouldn't have to just watch. I haven't played Ada co-op but from what I hear the agent is just a silent partner. No story interactions.
#3Mariofan15Posted 2/18/2013 4:34:41 PM
It has no impact on the story at all since Agent cant interact with anything except for shooting enemies and the serpent emblems.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4Rob_IndahoodPosted 2/18/2013 6:38:37 PM
He's a figment of Ada's deteriorating sanity.
---
GT: Warhound07
#5TVthePunisherPosted 2/18/2013 7:22:33 PM(edited)
Rob_Indahood posted...

Ada can only deny the D for so long before it drives her crazy. Leon knows this, but he's like a deer in the headlights when it comes to the opposite sex.

On topic, it's strange but certain quick time events don't require any button presses. At least in my experience, I was playing as the Agent and neither of us did the QTE's (I didn't even have one on my screen!) and the whole Chainsaw fight was relatively simple...r than it already was.
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#6hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:58:27 PM
Rob_Indahood posted...

? No, from what you people are saying its obvious that they didnt change anything aside from adding a second protagonist for the co-op.

This co-op character "Agent" is probably not even canon, when I played the game back in October there was nothing that would indicate that Ada had a "deteriorating sanity" especially since there was no "Agent", the one who had a deteriorating sanity was the Ada Wong-wannabee.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#7PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/19/2013 2:38:25 PM
hijokaiden posted...
Rob_Indahood posted...

? No, from what you people are saying its obvious that they didnt change anything aside from adding a second protagonist for the co-op.

This co-op character "Agent" is probably not even canon, when I played the game back in October there was nothing that would indicate that Ada had a "deteriorating sanity" especially since there was no "Agent", the one who had a deteriorating sanity was the Ada Wong-wannabee.

Thanks, Captain Buzzkill.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#8SquallLuvsL4PPosted 2/19/2013 3:55:54 PM
hijokaiden posted...
Rob_Indahood posted...

Seriously, dude? Why you gotta be like that.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 21
#9Mariofan15Posted 2/19/2013 4:01:27 PM
Rob_Indahood posted...

I hope no one ever invites you to a party since you just completely killed the mood.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#10Cosmic MayhemPosted 2/19/2013 4:58:46 PM
Whoosh!!

*sound of something going over someone's head*
---
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand! -\o_o/-