The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I know how Capcom can make the next RE really good.

#1MrAntike184Posted 2/18/2013 10:25:31 PM
Fire everyone that was involved in making RE6.
---
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, Wii U, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda & F-Zero.
#2Infinite 2003Posted 2/18/2013 11:04:13 PM
You are so cool and funny.
---
Go Habs Go!
http://a.yfrog.com/img858/4876/ycqzy.jpg
#3Dark__ThronePosted 2/19/2013 7:55:12 AM
Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises.
#4t7uyheoidfPosted 2/19/2013 12:22:05 PM
HA HA HA THAT'S SOOOOOOOO FUNNY I ALMOST DIED. just tell me what is so bad about this game. it's not bad I think that fans can't make up their mind. like this. fan:oh ya i like action. capcom: okay you got it an ACTION game.fan:what....the....f.....this...is.....SHHHHHHHHIIIIT!!! capcom: say WHAAAAAT. fan:you herd me. capcom:okaaaaay so NO action???? fan: uhh no i LOVE action. capcom: hyperventilates. dies. fans:you serious capcom DIED typical tisk tisk.
#5Dave_GahanPosted 2/19/2013 6:02:16 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
Fire everyone that was involved in making RE6.

This
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#6fluffy_kinsPosted 2/19/2013 10:27:54 PM
"just tell me what is so bad about this game"

OK. To me, action isn't a bad thing at all. But action doesn't mean constant cover shooting. Esp when the cover system is a joke. Plus... the new enemy, j'avo, are just dumb. They're basically just soldiers with machine guns. Bring back the awesome enemies like lickers, hunters, the classic zombie. Though 6 did have some good new ones, like the big golem-like things that had the hard outer shell, the invisible snake, and the enemy that keeps regenerating.

What makes 6 so frustrating are the weird controls. 5 felt like it had really tight controls, the only thing missing was being able to move and shoot. I don't know what went wrong in 6.
-The camera seems all twitchy, not to mention all the times you have to run towards it in ridiculous chase scenes that easily get you killed.
-Speaking of cheap kills, how about scripted events like buses crashing through walls that can give you a game over screen with no chance to avoid it. That's just BS.
-They went to a menu system where you have to click through a long horizontal menu to go through your guns. WHY?
-Then there's all the fetch quests. Collecting keys or data chips isn't fun. Even the characters in the game moan and groan about it.
-And finally, sprinting... good god. Most of the time its like you're running on ice or on a conveyor belt moving in the opposite direction. PLUS crappy camera moves lower to the ground for some reason so you see more of the character rather than what you're barreling towards.

But moving and shooting is nice, same goes for the quick shot, jumping out of the way, shooting from the ground, and the awesome melee kills. Just seems like for every improvement, they found 2 ways to make it worse too.
#7Triple-SwingPosted 2/19/2013 11:49:56 PM
Thanks for the sig
---
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne