Getting this game this week.

#1Sweetwater95Posted 2/24/2013 12:25:39 AM
With it going down to 20 bucks I figured I better get in on this. Anything I should know before I pop the game in for the first time? thanks in Advance!
---
---
Currently playing Hitman HD Trilogy: Because new games are too mainstream.
#2Sakimori385Posted 2/24/2013 1:23:42 AM
Play the Ada story last.
---
Gamertag & PSN: zolo385
Pawn: Jason B.
#3Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:39:22 AM
yeah I planned on playing Leon's campaign, Jake's, Chris's then Ada's. Which campaign did you enjoy most?
---
---
#4Dark_SpiretPosted 2/24/2013 1:46:10 AM
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2012/10/11/resident-evil-6-advanced-controls-guide-ps3-1/

look over that and get familiar with the controls and mechanics since the game does an awful job at explaining them. (the button layout is the same for 360)

as for which campaign is the best its highly subjective. Personally i liked chris' the most, but many dont like the full blown approach to action. leons has the best atmosphere, but also the most problems. the other 2 are a mix of both with some puzzle solving(ada) and more on-the-fly type moments(jake).
#5Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 2:04:38 AM
thanks man. How about mercenaries? How many levels and characters?
---
---
#6Dark_SpiretPosted 2/24/2013 7:28:59 AM
9 characters with alternate costumes, most that alter weapon loadouts. 3 maps in default game plus another 7 dlc maps. you also have 3 new dlc multiplayer modes which are pretty cool.
#7ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 2/25/2013 12:34:22 AM
Do consider waiting for the PC version, among other things it will include an exclusive mode called "Mercenaries: No Mercy".
#8Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 9:27:39 PM
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
Do consider waiting for the PC version, among other things it will include an exclusive mode called "Mercenaries: No Mercy".

Don't have a gaming pc
---
---
#9PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/26/2013 12:02:59 AM
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...

Please tell me you have some source other than some baseless conjecture that because 5 did it 6 will as well.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#10ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 2/26/2013 1:10:09 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...

Please tell me you have some source other than some baseless conjecture that because 5 did it 6 will as well.

Will this do?:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/neilgortz/blog/2013/01/25/resident-evil-6-news-pc-notes-and-new-play-mode

Hello Resident Evil Fans, We’re pleased to confirm that the PC version of Resident Evil 6 will contain a new and exclusive mode, The Mercenaries: No Mercy takes fan favorite The Mercenaries and ramps up the gameplay even further. More enemies on screen than ever before will provide a greater challenge, but also the opportunity for players to use their skills to rack up even higher combo scores!