You guys were right, Resident Evils 6 is...

#1teehee23Posted 2/25/2013 11:16:37 AM
One of the very few games that can be enjoyed again and again forever.
I can see myself still enjoying the great varied game play of the 4 campaigns and Merc's eighty (80) years from now.
It's wonderful and I agree with you that Resident Evils 6 is one of the bestest games ever.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#2Cosmic MayhemPosted 2/25/2013 11:19:29 AM
Welcome the club. I agree that it really is an awesome game. I am also a longtime Resident Evil fan that owns every major game in the series. It seems people these days make their minds up on something being bad and then everyone else jumps on board and craps on it. I was shocked to play such a high quality video game after hearing all the negativity on it.
---
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand! -\o_o/-
#3desi_shinobiPosted 2/25/2013 4:27:21 PM
This game is still amazing, I came back today after a month off it, it's still a great experience to play. Personally one of my favourites.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#4Dave_GahanPosted 2/25/2013 6:08:51 PM
TC literally enjoys garbage LMAO
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#5j_person_425Posted 2/25/2013 6:14:36 PM
It's not nearly as bad as people say. It's kind of middle of the road for the series honestly. There are just as many cool ideas as bad ideas, so it kind of evens out. It's awesome that Chris and Leon meet up for the first time, and that it's reached a point where even Sherry is a playable character now. The return of zombies is great, and the new creatures are really impressive with their varied real-time transformations.

A few of the sequences are annoying, and the game is a bit awkward in how it tries to be so many different things at once, but it's definitely enjoyable for what it is. The multiplayer isn't really worth it, but it's cool that there are multiple paths depending on the characters you play as, which is a nice throwback to RE1 and RE2 with the scenario system.
---
I have no nose and I must sneeze!!
#6Cosmic MayhemPosted 2/25/2013 6:31:45 PM(edited)
Dave_Gahan posted...
TC literally enjoys garbage LMAO

You're pathetic.

pa·thet·ic

Adjective

1.Arousing pity, esp. through vulnerability or sadness.
2.Miserably inadequate.

---
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand! -\o_o/-
#7Dave_GahanPosted 2/25/2013 6:42:09 PM
Cosmic Mayhem posted...
I'm butthurt

I see that.
---
#8Cosmic MayhemPosted 2/25/2013 6:48:36 PM
I pity you because you are clearly sad and inadequate. It's cute that you can replace my words with ones that make you feel better.
---
#9Dave_GahanPosted 2/25/2013 6:53:05 PM
It's cute that you literally think calling me pathetic on a video game message board affects me at all.
---
#10Cosmic MayhemPosted 2/25/2013 6:55:56 PM
So it's agreed. We both act cute.

You're still pathetic.
---