Keep getting removed from Mercs as Sherry ex3

#1siegeshotPosted 3/4/2013 9:53:15 PM
2nd or 3rd game last night. Zoned into a Mercs labeled 'for fun' and got kicked the second I picked Sherry ex3 which is my main. So as I sat there with my mouth open again I looked and he had a 200k (like, a Leon) and I had a 700k so I mean, he knew I was not a troll or something. Was Roof, which is an extremely difficult map but I like it for some reason...

It's really frustrating and it keeps happening. I don't want to change my RE 6 Mercs main on an account of this.

Anyone know what's going on?
---
Next outbreak opportunity for Frank West to cover: RE6 Mercs: Reunion. Last battle covered: uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
#2DetBeauregardPosted 3/5/2013 12:41:59 AM
This happens to me often when I use any Sherry for some reason (I typically use default Sherry). I have no idea why people would boot you. Is it possible that it's your selected skill and not the character? I've had people boot me (even in "just for fun" rooms) for using Target Master before.
#3POETS133Posted 3/5/2013 6:02:33 AM
Try hosting then?
---
Resident Evil & Poets of the fall DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS Thomas Hewitt aka Leatherface
#4UnfoolishPosted 3/6/2013 5:49:33 PM
Most high score players don't like Chris or Sherry, they shoot everything and gain no time in return lol

Definitely host instead and add playing for fun so you can enjoy her
#5JRS511Posted 3/6/2013 6:27:04 PM
Unfoolish posted...
Most high score players don't like Chris or Sherry, they shoot everything and gain no time in return lol

Definitely host instead and add playing for fun so you can enjoy her

Yea which is weird because Chris is the best in my opinion. Against Zombies anyway.
---
"Life owes you nothing. You owe yourself everything."
-Corey Taylor
#6sbn4Posted 3/6/2013 6:28:13 PM
The thing is, Chris has a better chance of high score and Sherry is not as strong as Chris is in either J'avo or especially zombie stages. I think Sherry might be getting booted because she's a little tougher to use.

But I don't think I understand because he had 200K at best. Maybe he just doesn't like female characters?
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#7siegeshot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:18:53 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
This happens to me often when I use any Sherry for some reason (I typically use default Sherry). I have no idea why people would boot you. Is it possible that it's your selected skill and not the character? I've had people boot me (even in "just for fun" rooms) for using Target Master before.

That's a good point. I use Medic. Would people have a problem with that? If I see anyone get down I use Medic to heal them up. It works really well. Otherwise you have to wait to get KO'ed before I can heal unless I get a spray which is so aggravating.

Anyway I don't like hosting because nobody joins the extra maps very much. So it's quicker to find someone else.

I think people don't like Sherry. But hello if I have 700k points on that map what's the big deal. I've 150 comboed before. It's not a big deal. So frustrating.

On 3DS Mercs it was completely normal for me to play Nurse 'Becca and it wasn't ever an issue. I just like to heal it's what I do. Grrrrrrrrrr!
---
Next outbreak opportunity for Frank West to cover: RE6 Mercs: Reunion / RE Revs HD "Raid Mode". Last battle covered: uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
#8sbn4Posted 3/11/2013 9:36:17 PM
Are you kidding? People like Sherry to the point of silliness. Its probably your perk. Limit breaker, power counter, time bonus plus are all considered "pro" perks.

Also Rebecca is top tier in Mercs3DS, and most people had no idea what they were doing. That may be why you weren't kicked there.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."