Really enjoying the game

#1Darth VengerPosted 3/5/2013 7:08:18 AM
I am playing Chris' campaign and I am having a really good time. I wonder how many of the haters rated this game based on what it is, rather than what they wanted it to be. It's not really fair to say that this game is not a "true" Resident Evil game. RE has always had plenty of action. The only scares have really come from jump scares. Silent Hill was the series for more psychological fear. Resident Evil 1 had grenade launchers and rocket launchers. RE2 had a mini gun for Pete's sake. Bashing this game because it is more action focused is a little misguided.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
#2Tha_OnePosted 3/5/2013 7:33:00 AM
"Haters." I really hate that word. Even thoughI enjoyed it as well, I definitely understand all the criticism it received.
---
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
#3Darth Venger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:52:12 PM
When I say haters, I mean people that really hate the game. There are some people out there that really had some visceral, negative reactions that seemed completely out of place compared to the quality of the game. Everyone likes different things so I can understand that this is not everyone's cup of tea. When this game launched, there were people talking about this game like it stole their lunch money.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.