So how is Siege mode?

#1JRS511Posted 3/5/2013 8:37:05 PM
I will not have any money to spend on games until this weekend so unfortunately I can not play this yet. I'm just wondering if it is any fun or not.
---
"Life owes you nothing. You owe yourself everything."
-Corey Taylor
#2DetBeauregardPosted 3/6/2013 12:23:23 AM
It's fun; probably second to Onslaught for me in terms of the DLC. Playing as the creatures isn't as bad as was feared, since you can break powerful enemies out of red crystals to help you out. The only real downside is that the agents get time reducing crystals to break (which shortens the game dramatically) and that the mode is not well-suited for all maps.
#3Tomu_CatPosted 3/6/2013 5:44:17 PM
Its awful, seriously don't get it.
#4JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:30:13 PM
I hate to hear it's so short. I'll probably just use my Bing Rewards points I got saved up. There are too many games coming up anyway so I probably won't have much time to play.
---
-Corey Taylor
#5burnoutguy314Posted 3/6/2013 6:39:44 PM
How does that Bing rewards work? Is it worth it?

This is the first time I' ve heard of that... did a quick google search but all i got was mumbo jumbo and not user feedback.
---
REALDEMO
#6JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:49:05 PM
You get 1 point awarded every 2 searches and can redeem different prizes with your points. A maximum of 15 bing points can be acquired a day.

400 msp cost takes 500 bing points. So you basically get 400 msp a month if you search every day. I'd say its worth it as it only takes a few minutes to do 30 searches using related search.
---
-Corey Taylor
#7JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:11:22 AM
I just got it yesterday and I am actually enjoying it quite a bit. The time limit seems about right to me. I just wish more people were playing it.
---
-Corey Taylor
#8Keir21Posted 3/10/2013 3:43:41 PM
It's the best game mode in my opinon. It's pretty well balanced and getting a kill as the monsters is incredibly satisfying. The time reductions do make the game a lot shorter and I wish the host was given the ability to choose how many rounds there were per match.
#9GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 3/12/2013 9:16:20 PM
siege mode is so worth. and it's not even hard to get a kill as a creature. i find myself playing mainly as agent, but constantly shuffling between a lot of the characters since many are very useful, depending on the stage.