Ada looks too young for her age.

#1gundam911Posted 3/5/2013 11:30:00 PM
I'm gonna assume she was 25ish in RE2 where she made her first appearance. If that was in 1998, 14 years passed between her debut and her latest appearance in RE6, which takes place in 2012, so she could be 39.

Anyway, if Ada is in her late 30s or early 40s, the devs made her look about half her age. Anyone notice this and thought it was unrealistic? lol
#2DetBeauregardPosted 3/6/2013 12:25:35 AM
I believe she is 39.

Sex sells, and this is a video game, where you generally don't see many unattractive female roles. And trust me when I say that I've met women older than 39 who are far more attractive than Ada.
#3sidebeardPosted 3/6/2013 3:52:29 AM
They can always get around these things by saying something like, 'she was exposed to such-and-such virus and it suspended her aging!!'
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#4parkourboybryanPosted 3/6/2013 7:18:45 AM
Lucy Liu is 44 and she still looks like she's young. There's plenty of people who look way younger than they are, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz. Maybe Ada just has a really rigorous skin routine.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#5burnoutguy314Posted 3/6/2013 8:17:26 AM(edited)
Are you kidding? Ling Bing Bing (?) the Chinese actress who played Ada Wong in the live action movie is 40. So that puts her at 37-38 on screen, give or take.

Not that realism matters in a game that depicts a guy punching a boulder IN A VOLCANO. Not sure if TC is serious.
---
REALDEMO
#6liamx2000Posted 3/6/2013 8:55:18 AM
most woman still look fantastic in there late 40's and ada will be one of them.
#7DetBeauregardPosted 3/6/2013 12:52:22 PM
sidebeard posted...
They can always get around these things by saying something like, 'she was exposed to such-and-such virus and it suspended her aging!!'

They've already pulled that card with Sherry.

burnoutguy314 posted...
Not that realism matters in a game that depicts a guy punching a boulder IN A VOLCANO.

Ja, good point.

To be fair, Chris and Sheva were holding their sides from the intense heat of the volcano.