When playing Mercs online (healing question)

#1sidebeardPosted 3/9/2013 3:00:54 PM
I've been playing solo for ages but started playing Mercs online which is a lot of fun.

A couple of questions though, if I'm stood next to my co-op partner and eat a herb do they get healed as well?

Also, if they are in dying status and I revive them, which button do I press to heal + revive?
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#2JRS511Posted 3/9/2013 3:07:30 PM
Yes you can heal your teammates with tablets by standing next to them. If you have the medic skill you can be anywhere.

B revives them but you can press RB to feed them tablets. Pressing RB more than once will feed them the amount of tablets depending on how many times you press RB.

Also if you revive your partner using a first aid spray its instant without the revive animation and heals them completely. This is useful for keeping the combo going.
---
"Life owes you nothing. You owe yourself everything."
-Corey Taylor
#3sidebeard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:21:50 PM
Cheers thanks! Oh, one other thing, I lobbed a incendiary grenade at a zombie that was grabbing the other player, will they take damage from this or not? There is no button for 'I'm sorry!' so I just tried to make Sherry look sheepish...!
---
#4JRS511Posted 3/9/2013 4:01:25 PM
I want to say yes but honestly I'm not entirely sure. I do wish they had some kind of way to say sorry myself. I've screwed my partner over from time to time.

If you want to play sometime let me know. I love Mercs.
---
-Corey Taylor
#5sidebeard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:50:08 AM
Will do! I'm usually online in the evenings after 8pm.

The worst thing I do on Merics is hit 'B' by mistake which makes your character go 'HELP ME!!' and then my partner comes desperately running over to assist me and there's no enemies around and I'm perfectly fine!! Wish there was a quick way of saying, 'Sorry' or 'I'm fine! Stay where you are!'
---
#6JRS511Posted 3/10/2013 8:12:57 AM
Send me a friend request.

Gamertag - BULLETSandBLOOD
---
-Corey Taylor