The Mystery Behind Ada Wong......Spoilers.

#1realgodofwarPosted 3/10/2013 7:24:59 PM
So I have played every major entry in the RE series and was playing RE 4 the other day and began to wonder about Ada Wong. I have played her campaign in RE6, played seperate ways, assignment Ada, all that crap and am just wondering if anyone has any idea what she has been doing the past 15 years. She has been gathering samples to like every major virus and plaga in every game except RE5, which would technically be unecessary anyway considering she got las plagas. What I want to know is whether she has been working for a secret organization or just herself, perhaps I missed something.
I know she never gave Wesker the plagas sample in RE4 apparently he got it from somewhere else, but I don't remember what happened to G virus. This might imply she is gathering materials or resources for something. I just get the feeling that Capcom might do something huge with her, something even bigger than in RE 6.
Does anyone know what her plan is or what shes been doing? Even though I am a RE fanatic, I probably forgot something or missed info somewhere. This seems to be the only remaining mystery in the RE series at the moment.

Can anyone give input on this?
#2piplupzeroPosted 3/11/2013 1:13:46 AM
Shes a spy and from the sounds of things one for hire at that (working for both umbrella and simmons in the past). So I imagine shes just gathering it for her current employer at the time.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#3brunbbmercPosted 3/11/2013 4:11:08 AM
capcom has no ideas and is just always doing the same thing with her and never explaining it
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
http://www.gif-man.com/Animatedgifs/Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif
#4realgodofwar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:11:45 AM
Ha! I hope Capcom gets some ideas and does something cool with her. I know she is a spy, its just she has always given me the impression that she is actually doing the things shes doing for some ulterior purpose. When she worked for Wesker back around RE4 she basically betrayed him if I'm correct, but I cannot for the life of me remember who she was working for back in RE2. I always had this cool thought that she has been purposefully gathering samples to all the viruses to maybe assemble something.
However, I doubt even Ada would create a supervirus, I figure that she is keeping them to potentially unlock their secrets or synthesize a master vaccine. These are the thoughts I get when thinking about the history of Ada.

Any other thoughts?
#5Andronicus87Posted 3/11/2013 7:17:01 PM
she was gathering g for tricell hired by wesker to do so.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#6Rob_IndahoodPosted 3/12/2013 12:07:25 AM
Yeah, no one really knows. She's an experienced agent that can just get work done. As you can see by the end of 6, she just got a call was like: "Yeah, my schedule just cleared up." She was Wesker's lackey for awhile, although it doesn't seem like she has an allegiance to anyone but herself, to that end, what her ultimate goal is is still an unknown.

I'm glad that at the end of Leon's campaign she looked like she was at least having trouble handling Simmons, and had a nice opportunity to show even a hint of chemistry between her and Leon. But otherwise, I hate how nearly nothing surprises her. I liked watching Damnation, but god, she was just collected the whole time. Like everyone was playing into her hands.
---
GT: Warhound07
#7ma9Posted 3/12/2013 1:54:40 AM
and in a massive twist, Ark Thompson was revealed as Ada's lover.

Ark John Thompson is his full name!! ZOMG!

*drinks coffee*
---
The Nocturnalfrolic Designs @ http://manueve.weebly.com
#8PFC_marinesPosted 3/22/2013 5:33:34 PM
I always thought she worked for umbrella during RE1, then wesker turned her to get the G-sample for himself. Then jumped ship and gave the plagas to simmons/neo umbrella. I'm really surprised she didn't show up in 5. even though Leon wasn't there, she could have been there to stop wesker. Or in CV could have been doing something in the artic when shtf, and got stuck.
---
Wii fc 474433195694 Snake Doctor
Xbl: snakedoc8621
#9shagohad3Posted 4/5/2013 4:17:06 PM
Ada needs to go away. Her story and character peaked in 2 and now she;s just the token spy.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#10Mariofan15Posted 4/5/2013 9:19:54 PM
Ada needs to go away. Her story and character peaked in 2 and now she;s just the token spy.

You need to go away. Ada is awesome.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710