when is capcom going to just give us all the costumes?

#1brunbbmercPosted 3/12/2013 5:39:01 PM
this is getting dumb unlocking 1 EX 3 costume a month and they're already on the disc
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
http://www.gif-man.com/Animatedgifs/Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif
#2Mariofan15Posted 3/12/2013 7:54:12 PM
You call it dumb I call it motivation to go back to the game. Besides,the events are fun to do. So I dont mind.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#3Triple-SwingPosted 3/17/2013 7:37:45 PM
Never
---
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne
#4Ardore_MessorPosted 3/22/2013 11:20:39 AM
I'm having fun with it, and it is doing the intended action, making people go back and play the game after it was released. yes, it may be on the disc (i honestly don't know for sure, but i'll agree for argument's sake) but so what? it's not like they are making you pay for the ability to unlock it. just asking for a time investment. which, if i remember correctly, is how you unlock things without DLC or before we had dlc. special stage? play the game. secret character? play the game. gag weapons? play the game. not spend money.
---
Garland: "Now, presenting the honorable judge Gabranth. Everyone please be seated, or I, Garland, will knock you all down!!!!!!"~FaytXII
#5levyjl1988Posted 4/3/2013 1:50:51 PM
Feels like another form of microtransactions but without the money. Just asking for time investment. They are trying to condition you to keep going to the site and game.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#6shotgunheadshotPosted 4/6/2013 12:05:33 PM
So this game does really have extra costumes built in the game? How many costumes per character can you get? Thanks
#7sidebeardPosted 4/7/2013 3:07:27 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Feels like another form of microtransactions but without the money. Just asking for time investment. They are trying to condition you to keep going to the site and game.

I feel that.
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#8brunbbmerc(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:40:35 PM(edited)
shotgunheadshot posted...
So this game does really have extra costumes built in the game? How many costumes per character can you get? Thanks

yes they already all on the disc

there are 2 per character that you have to unlock from the site
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
http://www.gif-man.com/Animatedgifs/Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif
#9kenneth_velezPosted 4/9/2013 1:30:43 AM
Not sure about the EX costumes, as I have only recently been part of an event that allow you to unlock them (I was ranked 4** over all) but the extra costumes beyond the color change don't really ad anything. Pity they don't transition into the main game or better yet have more costumes to unlock. Carla dressed as RE5 Battle Suit Jill would be cool.
#100PTICSPosted 4/9/2013 11:51:09 PM
I'm just going to give up on it. I didn't know about one of them and the last one didn't sync even though I played 3 chapters during the event.