Ghost of the Past event question

#1IsegrimPosted 3/13/2013 12:33:30 AM
I got a notification for Pax Aeterna today, got my ticket and RE Points, but I also noticed Ghost of the Past is now marked as closed. There are no final stats being prepared.

Did Capcom close that event prematurely?
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#2jpv2000Posted 3/13/2013 4:49:58 AM
Yep. This is posted under the News tab on the site:

Ghosts of the Past online event failure

Due to inadequate preparations for the current event Ghosts of the Past, the rankings failed to be processed correctly.

As this issue cannot be fixed, the event has been cancelled. To compensate for the error, the following steps will be implemented:

1. The event will be held again at a later date
2. All participants will be awarded 20,000 RE Points.

Resident Evil.Net sincerely apologizes to everyone who took part.

---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#3Isegrim(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 5:47:42 AM
'kay...that explains why I got more points than I expected from Pax Aeterna.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#412ehstevePosted 3/13/2013 7:22:02 AM
I don't overly care about the costumes that much as I don't really play the game anymore. But whenever an EX3 event comes up I pop the game in and play the 15 minutes tops needed to be a participant and reap the rewards of everyone else reaching the goal.
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 14/13
#5jpv2000Posted 3/14/2013 5:01:55 AM
Isegrim posted...
'kay...that explains why I got more points than I expected from Pax Aeterna.

Tell me about it. I got 101,000 when I logged in that day, so I new something was up. I then went to the news section and saw the above notice.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)