I would like that bowgun from Ada to be used in the other 3 campaigns.

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 3/13/2013 2:49:42 PM
Really silly to leave it for her in the shortest campaign. It would be nice to use that instead of all the other guns with bullets.
#2PoopMasterGoetzPosted 3/13/2013 7:11:49 PM
And while we're at it, why not just give everyone every weapon from every campaign. That'll be fun.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#3Nagasada_MoriPosted 3/13/2013 11:12:33 PM
Pretty much every weapon works with every character perfectly, even Jake's martial arts (with the correct voice clips that I'm not sure are used in the game), and Helena's cool Hydra quick-shot poses.

I guess this is why people hack. There was no reason for Capcom to limit the weapons so much.
#4t7uyheoidfPosted 3/14/2013 6:47:12 AM
i would like to have seen alternate costumes in the champagnes but that didn't happen :(
#5EvangelizedPosted 3/17/2013 8:25:55 AM
t7uyheoidf posted...
i would like to have seen alternate costumes in the champagnes but that didn't happen :(

I prefer to use them in the chardonnays, myself.
---
My name has nothing to do with religion.
Game show guru.
#6F150IIPosted 3/17/2013 9:32:45 AM
I would like Ada to be used in the other 3 campaigns. How about just a general character select for any campaign? That would be fun trying to run through Leon's campaign using Jake's melee heavy gameplay.
#7Viral56Posted 3/18/2013 12:17:47 AM
Evangelized posted...
t7uyheoidf posted...

I prefer to use them in the chardonnays, myself.

lol, way to take advantage of that spelling error
---
GT: MobiusC
-Possibly one of the most patient dudes on earth...
#8Nightbird_XPosted 3/22/2013 11:56:23 AM
F150II posted...
I would like Ada to be used in the other 3 campaigns. How about just a general character select for any campaign? That would be fun trying to run through Leon's campaign using Jake's melee heavy gameplay.

Because that Leon vs Chris interaction would be REALLY cool as Leon vs Leon while Leon has a partner as Ada and Ada then flashbangs and runs away as Leon, Helena, Leon, and Ada regroup.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
#9RumadaiPosted 3/28/2013 11:30:16 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
F150II posted...

Because that Leon vs Chris interaction would be REALLY cool as Leon vs Leon while Leon has a partner as Ada and Ada then flashbangs and runs away as Leon, Helena, Leon, and Ada regroup.

I can't feel my brain.. @ w@