mercenaries secrets.

#1t7uyheoidfPosted 3/14/2013 8:27:48 AM
okay this topic is for everyone to post any secrets that they know about but i learned today that in mining the depths you get different costumes than the normal ones! any others???
#2Mariofan15Posted 3/14/2013 1:23:32 PM
Wow. Your way late. That has been known since the game came out.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#3The 1 ExecutionerPosted 3/14/2013 8:38:22 PM
There are tons of secret. The best advice I can give you is to check out High Scoring Mercenaries Videos on YouTube.

I personally use Sherry and currently (since Jan '13) own the World Record for top Sherry in Duo Catacombs.
---
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#4t7uyheoidf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:41:33 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Wow. Your way late. That has been known since the game came out.

okay so...ya i am late i mostly play urban chaos so yaaaaaaa....
#5PoopMasterGoetzPosted 3/14/2013 8:49:14 PM
Yeah everyone except Ada, Carla, and Agent has a "warm" outfit and a "cold" outfit for their default costume. Warm maps = Urban Chaos, High Seas Fortress, Liquid Fire, Rooftop Mission, and Creature Workshop(?) -- anything from the China part of the game. Cold maps = Steel Beast, Mining the Depths, Rail Yard, The Catacombs, Requiem for War -- maps from Edonia/Tall Oaks.

Interestingly, Jake's cell phone changes with his costume. He has the merc phone in cold maps and the GameCube in warm maps.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#6t7uyheoidf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:24:29 AM
if anyone has a trick for a better score that wold be great :) but seriously if any secrets are known say so.
#7Triple-SwingPosted 3/16/2013 4:27:06 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Yeah everyone except Ada, Carla, and Agent has a "warm" outfit and a "cold" outfit for their default costume. Warm maps = Urban Chaos, High Seas Fortress, Liquid Fire, Rooftop Mission, and Creature Workshop(?) -- anything from the China part of the game. Cold maps = Steel Beast, Mining the Depths, Rail Yard, The Catacombs, Requiem for War -- maps from Edonia/Tall Oaks.

Interestingly, Jake's cell phone changes with his costume. He has the merc phone in cold maps and the GameCube in warm maps.

They're actually just outfits for part 1 and part 2 of the story. The outfits change when the characters get to China.
---
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne