About the inpossibility to complete this game...

#11stefan251(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:23:49 AM
And aren't you a bit disenchanted by the requirements that are needed for some of the dog tags, Goku4ever03?
#12RyozenzuzexPosted 3/25/2013 12:04:29 PM
These requirements are nothing compared to some of the stats needed to complete Medals in Gears of War 3. That isn't to say that RE6 gets a free pass because another game asks for even more to be 100%'d, but honestly I think it is cool that RE6 tracks so much data and rewards people for different play styles. I think you probably realize this, but you aren't supposed to get 100% in everything... that wouldn't be a true indicator of your style.
---
Work gets in the way of my videogame time.
#13Triple-SwingPosted 3/26/2013 1:03:39 AM
Ryozenzuzex posted...
These requirements are nothing compared to some of the stats needed to complete Medals in Gears of War 3. That isn't to say that RE6 gets a free pass because another game asks for even more to be 100%'d, but honestly I think it is cool that RE6 tracks so much data and rewards people for different play styles. I think you probably realize this, but you aren't supposed to get 100% in everything... that wouldn't be a true indicator of your style.

Seriously 3.0 achievement cannot coexist with a social life.
---
"Capcom should just fire themselves so they can stop ruining their franchises." -Dark__Throne