Ada playthrough <SPOILERS>

#1masked_yazooPosted 3/25/2013 2:43:09 AM
First mission is a pathetic rip-off of Metal Gear Solid, just looking how the game forces us to do stealth kill is just plain awful. Capcom is sure trying hard to make(copy) something new. And the whole sinking sub thing, I believe that is the removed part of the Tanker Chapter in MGS2. If Capcom can make brain-frying puzzle like before then why did they put those on Ada's campain? seriously.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2goku4ever03Posted 3/25/2013 8:39:32 AM
Leon campaign - "classic" Resident Evil
Chris campaign - Call of Duty
Jake campaign - Uncharted
Ada campaign - Metal Gear Solid
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#3PoopMasterGoetzPosted 3/25/2013 11:52:52 AM
goku4ever03 posted...

So far from true it's not even funny. All four campaigns have the same gameplay. Having brief stealth segments or swapping J'avo with zombies doesn't change that.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#4Jamirus2Posted 3/25/2013 2:20:53 PM
goku4ever03 posted...

Very close to true. These campaigns really get the feeling from other games. I would just change Chris' campaign from Call of Duty to Gears of War.
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#5masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:34:05 PM
Never played Uncharted so don't know about Jake's campaign being one.

Just finished her Campaign and still don't get regarding Carla. So Simmons experimented Carla her secretary or wife or something to make a clone of Ada who I'm not sure why or whatever. Simmons babbling something in the boss and I didn't give a !@#$ what he is saying and proceed to kill him. Carla seems mad at Simmons and the world so decided to burn it, so she decide to make a perfect lifeform or whatever but we never seen that.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#6CTU_007Posted 4/2/2013 12:40:54 AM
Tomb Raider did the sinking sub scenario before MGS did.
#7siberian142Posted 4/8/2013 5:44:16 PM
masked_yazoo posted...
Never played Uncharted so don't know about Jake's campaign being one.

Just finished her Campaign and still don't get regarding Carla. So Simmons experimented Carla her secretary or wife or something to make a clone of Ada who I'm not sure why or whatever. Simmons babbling something in the boss and I didn't give a !@#$ what he is saying and proceed to kill him. Carla seems mad at Simmons and the world so decided to burn it, so she decide to make a perfect lifeform or whatever but we never seen that.

Carla was a scientist that was working for Simmons originally, she had no relation to him. She had a crush on him and did whatever he would ask of her, including making the C-Virus. Simmons didn't care about her and tricked her into undergoing an experiment that turned her into a replica of Ada because her genetic makeup was similar to hers and she would become an Ada clone rather than turn into a lepoti tsa.

Carla forgets who she was at first and Simmons teaches her to be exactly like Ada, except more evil and adoring of Simmons. Her original personality comes back, though, and the two merge, causing her to go insane. She intended to destroy the world to get back at Simmons; he used the family to control the world behind the scenes and nothing would hurt him more than to have him watch this balance crumble right in front of his face. Infecting him with the C-Virus was just the extra icing on the cake. She also had an unnatural love for her creations and wanted to rule a world full of the C-Virus mutations as their queen.

I believe her perfect creation could be left to each viewers own interpretation. She still loved Simmons, even after she had become a twisted Ada clone and after she mutated, so a Simmons clone would be pretty fitting.