So in all seriousness, 3 Mode Pack worth it IYO?

#1XLegendKillerXPosted 3/27/2013 9:18:21 PM
Wondering?
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#2goku4ever03Posted 3/28/2013 5:38:33 AM
It's a four mode pack isn't it? And yes.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#3ZechxisPosted 3/28/2013 11:20:55 AM
Was wondering this myself with the sale going on. Any other opinions? Are there even that many people to play the content with online?
---
Xbox 360/PS3 Gamertag - Zechxis
#4XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:40:11 PM
Sorry, 3, 4 mode whichever but is it worth it because I'm debating on it with the spring marketplace sale
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#5fires_trustPosted 3/29/2013 1:45:54 PM
I think it is me and my buddy bought it and being the uskanki in Predators is hard but fun. Survivors can be a bit difficult too depending on how good you are at the game and that other mode (I can't remember the title right now) is alright, not alot different from mercs IMO but if you know your opponent I guess it gives you bragging rights.
---
XBL Gamertag : El LocoSmoko420
PSN Account : El_LocoSmoko420
#6CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/29/2013 3:57:08 PM
I bought it just incase I ever decide to finish the game. Too many campaigns.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#7Shinji_VinPosted 3/30/2013 9:59:37 PM
It's alright but it's hard to find games.
---
Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D please.
#8ZechxisPosted 3/31/2013 9:28:52 AM
So I bit and bought the 3 mode pack. So far Ive only played Predator mode, but I would say I can't have imagined this being worth it at full price, so if you have an interest now is the time. With that said, I found several games in Predator, though the community still seems very small. Predator was fun - the monster Ustanak (or however you spell it) was fun to control, but it didn't feel overpowered. In fact, I was killed several times playing him.

What did stand out to me because I didn't know since I never touched multiplayer before now was the lack of maps. If it wasn't for a bonus code, I would only have one map. I doubt many people have more than the freebie Capcom included with this.
---
Xbox 360/PS3 Gamertag - Zechxis
#9XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:44:53 AM
bit the bullet and finally bought it last night however i didnt get a chance to play them yet. im hoping i can find a game :(
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#10AdaSandwichPosted 3/31/2013 11:32:02 PM
Zechxis posted...
So I bit and bought the 3 mode pack. So far Ive only played Predator mode, but I would say I can't have imagined this being worth it at full price, so if you have an interest now is the time. With that said, I found several games in Predator, though the community still seems very small. Predator was fun - the monster Ustanak (or however you spell it) was fun to control, but it didn't feel overpowered. In fact, I was killed several times playing him.

What did stand out to me because I didn't know since I never touched multiplayer before now was the lack of maps. If it wasn't for a bonus code, I would only have one map. I doubt many people have more than the freebie Capcom included with this.

You need to play the other two campaigns to get the other 2 maps. There should be at least 3 maps that come with the game and whatever map the bonus code unlocks.